You. Me. Bed. Now.

The fashion world is impulsive, full of surprises and it really makes you tired.

But fashion has rules and you need to be ready for them. You never know when you'll be asked to take off your bra or pose with your friend in a naughty position.

That's the story of the two new fashion flames; Kendall and Cara.

Everyone could see the spark between british beauty and american princess.

That's how everything began.

Now their story is a little different.

Of course, they are still hiding their feelings. But Cara is okay with that as long as Kendall's ass belongs to her.

Sometimes Kendall was the teaser, she could surprise Cara. But the brunette was too busy or too lazy to do that.

After the wonderful New York's Fashion week, Kendall was finally free and could fly back to LA. She had some really special plans for Cara.

When Cara was flying back to LA from China, she got the text message from Kendall.

"When you'll be in LA come to my apartment. I have something for ya."

Simple message, without emojis and details. In Cara's belly appeared the butterfly feeling. Since when Kendall has that attitude? And what does the Jenner beauty mean with these words?

After many hours, Cara was in LA. She immediately rushed to take a taxi, the blondie needed to see her lover. Delevingne felt exited and scared at the same time.

Seconds. Minutes. Hours.

Cara is finally there. She opens the apartment door and walks inside really slowly, looking around and trying to understand what's going one.

She walks into the living room and turns the lights on.

Kendall sitting on the couch wearing only underwear. Dark purple underwear. Purple is the color of hope, is she hoping for something?

Yes.

Her hair is curly, she looks wild, sexy and finally free.

"I've been waiting for you, Cara."

Kendall said in a serious yet seductive tone.

Cara can't stop staring at her lover who is hot as hell. She's really surprised by this kinda of crazy move from Kendall. So she doesn't say a word.

"I missed you, Cara."

Kendall spoke up again. Then she stands up and walks over the british beauty.

Now they stand so close to each other. They can feel their fast heartbeat.

"Why you missed me, Ken?"

"Cara, it's been three weeks. Three fucking weeks since the last time you touched me."

"So, you're horny?"

"Don't say a word, dear, just follow me to the bedroom."

"Ken--"

The brunette rolled her pretty brown eyes and traced her middle finger down Cara's cheek.

"Shh, I said that you can't speak. For now."

Wow, this sassy attitude. Kendall was acting like a dominant, of course, she wanted to be a dominant of everything.

But Cara likes this game so she plays along and follows Kendall to the bedroom.

The Jenner girl jumps in the bed and lays down spreading her legs wide open.

Cara is breathless. Gosh, she lives for moments like this one.

"Now, take off your clothes. Just stay in the underwear, Cara."

The blondie did what Kendall said.

Now she was standing half naked in front of her lover, feeling like a slave for her.

"Come cuddle with me."

Ken whispers and a little smirk plays on her pink lips. Cara slowly lays in the bed next to Kendall and places her right hand on her lover's butt and the left hand is wrapped around Ken's warm body.

"I'll cuddle with you and fuck the shit out of you."

Cara whispers against Kendall's lips enjoying the feeling of the brunette's arching body.

"Do it. And talk less, babe."