oneshot

Lana Parrilla examined herself in the mirror of the bathroom in her hotel room in Steveston (Kanada) and the grin that was already on her perfectly styled lips only got wider while she continued to watch her body in the mirror.

She looked good in her "evil queen" costume from once upon a time. She had to admit that!

It fit perfectly and even completed her current appearance in a crazy way.

Lana bit her dark red lips slightly and laid her gaze on the tile floor in thought at her lover Sean Maguire, who was in in a other hotel room and spent his time waiting for her, because they agreed on meeting in his room in the evening today.

For a moment she lost herself in her thoughts and had to think back to her first encounter on set with her current crush, who embodied Robin Hood and, ironically, was the friend Regina Mills or the "Evil Queen", the first kiss, her first Time that, to her own shame, she almost happened on the set and the incredible friendship that had formed between them in addition to the love they secretly felt for each other.

Slowly she gazed over her body, which was brought out by the unbelievably figure emphasized costume.

Oh yes, she would drive Sean crazy!

"The" Evil Queen "was ready for a hot evening! Now she hoped that Robin Hood was up for it too as she already knocked at his room door, after sneaking through the corridors hoping that nobody saw her in her costume.

" Robin come in to play ... "she called to her affair in a sugar-sweet, almost evil voice after she went lazy and seductively past him, stopped when she in the room, reached out her hand and made a "come to me" movement with her index finger, when she saw his puzzled face.

"Really Lana?" he asked bevor rolling his eyes when he realized her appearance , more than confused but also already turned on and followed his lover to the king size bed in the room, still amazed from her appearance.

"It's your majesty for you. Besides, I don't know Lana!" said the pretty american with a playing but at the same time ignorant voice and tugged Sean to her body almost rudely.

"Your majesty" he repeated in a whisper so that his breath touched her lips which filled her and him with Lust for more, as he took her hand and let her guide him onto the bed.

"Your Majesty" repeated the english man with a soft and apologetic, as well as devotional voice and looked at Lana longingly, but did not dare to take control because he did not know how the "evil queen" in her would react to it and how far she would allow him to take control of her.

"Tztztz ... Patience dearie" rebuked his secret love when he tried to pull her with him onto the bed he was sitting on and twisted himself out of his grasp with all her strength, so that he was finally alone on the bed, whereby Lana leaned over him and studied his entire body with such a hungry look that his need for his colleague almost rose to immeasurable levels.

Lightly traced her middle and index finger over his contours, gave him strong goose bumps and made Sean shudder, with his colleague enlightening the fire that blazed in his body even more with every second she passed over his shirt.

She lightly placed a gentle kiss on his lips and pretended to want to deepen it only to push off his body at the end and turn lasciviously to the large mirror.

"Lover, Lover on the bed, I've am tortured by some spell ..." started the pretty woman to sing and sounded absolutely serious, even though Robin wanted to laugh out loud by the fact that Lana started to sing, but she didn't care and turned back to Sean before she bearly sitting down on the bed and taking her jacket off her, as soon as Sean continued to seek proximity and absolutely deliberately played with the advantages of her generous décolleté as she leaned over her collegue and looked him deep in the eyes.