Na Jaemin (Just Friend's)

You and Jaemin have been friends since y'all were kids. You've recently developed feelings for him, you're to scared to tell him how you actually feel.
You and Jaemin were planning on going clubbing because why not? You were getting ready for the club, you wore a tight and revealing dress, that also showed some of your cleavage and your curves. When Jaemin saw you he was in shock, your beauty always stunned him. Even though y'all are just friends he loves you the way you love him, but he's also afraid you won't love him.
"Ready y/n?" "Yeah lets go"
(In the car)
"Y/n why'd you wear such a revealing dress?" "Because i thought it looked nice...why is something wrong with it?" "No it's just..... Nevermind?" "Are you sure?" "Yeah".
(At the club)
Loud music ecoed throughout the club. You and Jaemin went to go get a few drinks from the bar. "Y/n I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom" "ok". After a few minutes of waiting for Jaemin, a random guy came up to you and started flirting. Jaemin had just exited the bathroom to see a guy with you. "Y/n come here now" Jaemin texted you. You went to go see what was wrong, and ended up getting pulled into a room with Jaemin locking the door. "Jaemin what are y-" You got off by Jaemin kissing you roughly. "Strip now" Jaemin said while also taking off his clothes, you did as told. He put you on all fours before slapping your ass. "You're mine, and I'm going to show them you're mine". He alined his member with your entrance before slamming into you. "F-fuck Jaemin p-please" "Please what kitty, huh?". He grabbed your waist, he started to thrust deeper and harder. You felt his twitch in you. "J-jaemin please let me c-cum" "Go ahead, cum with me baby". When y'all both came he lied down next to you, "Y/n...I love you" "I love you too Jaemin".