Accepted

"I realized that I am tomboyish. Is that wrong to be honest?" Lucy Heartfilia ask the girls at the guildhall. "Like I like both girls and boys things and I dont care what people said about me" She touched her chest worried that her friends might hate her for it.

"Of course not! You are our friend Lu-Chan" Levy cries touching the blondes shoulders as a comfort "There nothing wrong with you. Its called being human" She smiled warmly "Im glad you told us"

"I told my daughter first" Lucy admitted "She says its fine by her and that I should tell you guys next. So im taking her advice" She continued.

"Good" Ezra nods "I rather to be comfort with the truth than a lie" everyone agreed with the redhead. She was tough but once you get to know her, she has a soft heart.

"We wont judge you Lucy" Mira said smiling warmly. Lucy felt tears in her eyes before blinking them away "aww you guys!"

"Mom. I told you they would accept you" Nasha put her hands on her mothers neck before letting go "Regardless we still love you" The twelve years old gave her mom a grin and a thumbs up.

"Thanks for telling us Lucy. It must have been hard" Bisca said quietly playing with her drink.

Lucy let a few tears flow "I love you guys too" She said wiping her tears. Lucy chug her jug before slamming it down "Im feeling much lighter and happier ..thanks guys!"

The girls cheered.

*BURP*

Lucy flushed but didn't say anything. It was clear that she was the one who burped loudly. "I been um having some belching contest with the guys and well.." She blushed "Im the burping queen"

"Nice!"

"Thats awesome!"

"Yay!"

Random comments broke among the girls. Nasha sat next to her mother whos arms was around the preteens.

They accepted her and she never been so happy in her entire life.