part 1

You were currently spending the uneventful weekend alone, as usual. The threat of titans was nearly nonexistent. I mean, they haven't invaded in over 100 years! While as scary as that may seem, you and all citizens of Shiganshina district lived perfectly normal lives. Boredom weighted heavily on your shoulders, so you decided to help yourself and go to the nearest bar. All of your friends had been chattering about how good the food is, and especially how good the waitresses treat their customers. You decide to give it a go, even if you were going to go alone. You dressed in a white button up blouse, and a rather short black skirt. Your hair and makeup were done, perfectly conveying a relaxed feel for the weekend. You pushed open the door to the tavern and the smell of good food flooded your senses, and the aroma of alcohol made you nearly fall to your knees. Your eyes make their way around the room and find a perfect spot at the bar, away from all the old men in the corner. You decide to order one shot of Yeager to start the night. One gulp down, which was an accomplishment despite your low tolerance. Within seconds, a second aroma fills your nose and immediately pulls your attention to its source. A beautiful waitress with the hair of a godess, and eyes the color of Sunday morning honey tea. With embarrassment taking a grip on you, you avert your gaze quickly and order another drink. As you drink, you find that your eyes drift to her position, where you find that your eyes meet. Flustered, you order food to mask your embarrassment in hopes that she didn't notice. Oh how wrong you were. The woman rushed back into the backdoor and headed into the kitchen immediately. A certain name echoed from the back of the kitchen.
        "Carla. Her name's Carla."
Your lips moved to utter another word when you were caught by surprise. Carla, directly behind you, with your order on the platter.
         "What's a cute lady like you doing here all by her lonesome?" Carla asks while maintaining eye contact with you. Her eyes sparkle with a mischievous twinkle and her lips curl into a smile. You sensed a faint accent.
           "Oh- I uh huh"
You mumbled like a fool, an embarrassed one at that. Your cheeks, red as tomatoes. Carla set your plate on the table. As she lifts her hand from the plate, she brushes her fingers down the back of your spine.
           "Awe...isn't that too bad. To make it up to you, I'll find a way to repay you. Though, I haven't any money..."
Carla eye your body like a hungry predator looking at its delectable prey. Her honey colored eyes invaded all the curves and shapes of your body. You look down at your own body, and almost immediately realize that your shirt is a little too low for your personal liking.
     "........." your body craved her as hers did yours. The corset tied up and shaped her body, revealing her chest on full display. She was inches away from you, and yet you could take in her aroma so strongly.
      "You should get to eating, pretty lady. That food's not gonna stay warm forever~"
Carla walks off as her heels click against the floor, her hips swinging from left to right. Your not so sure you can eat your meal, after all, all you could think about was her. After reluctantly eating your food, you feel a light breeze from your backside. Hands brush themselves upon your shoulder, and you are suddenly at the mercy of Carla Yeager yet again.
          "Did you enjoy your food? I apologize, but we are closing soon. You're the last person here besides me."
Carla's sweet voice echoed throughout your entire body, thoroughly entoxicating your thoughts. You turn your head up as she slides her hands up your neck. They reach your chin and stay put.
          "Yes, of course. It was delicious. Though there is something else that I desire."
          "Oh dear! I'm so sorry. It's my job to make sure that our customers are satisfied. What did you have in mind, my dear customer?" Carla leaned in closer to whisper in your ear.
           "Could it be, that we desire the same thing?" Carla's sweet, fresh breath wallowed over you as you found yourself ready to speak. Her fingers travel down ever so stealthily down your body to your thighs, hovering them.
           "Carla~..." Your moist breath caught her lips, as she licked them.
           "Yes, dear?" Carla inches her fingers ever so slightly near your womanhood.
            "Touch me already~" You arch your back to take in more of Carla's face, as she takes in more of your protruding chest. Hands make their way to your womanhood as they circle around your spot. You tingle with anticipation. Your entire body, on fire. All you want is for her to use your body to her will.
             "Hm? Already submitting yourself. That's quite fast, isn't it? Afterall.." Carla suddenly makes long, sensual strokes to your clit, filling you both with euphoria.
              "Ahh.." Sounds shoot out from your mouth as your mouth is filled with Carla's long fingers.
               "Such a good girl. You follow my directions now, alright dear?"
You quiver beneath her touch, and nod to her words.  
                "Now, let's set you up here. I want to touch you more~"
She lifts you up by your legs, bridal style. You can feel her fingers, both sets of them wet. Carla sets you on the bar counter as she begins slowly scooting your skirt up for a better position. Hands reach up farther and farther as she reaches your womanhood and gives you what you want. Her, that is. Her lips, dangerously close to yours, are mere centimeters apart. Lips find yours in a rage of lust, each tounge exploring the insides. Spit coats your lips as Carla picks up her pace. Now whimpering loudly, your hips grind against Carla's unforgiving fingers and give into her. Her lips separate from yours, as you find yourself wanting more. Lips find your body once again as Carla litters kisses and hickies all around your neck.. 
                 "I'm going to put a finger in. Is that alright with you?"

Her voice, coaxing you. You mutter a small whimper. A yes.
                  "Alright that's my good girl~"
She inserts her long, dainty finger into you, scooping up as she exits each time. Her tongue finds your ear as she licks up the side, making you giggle. One-handed, she unbuttons your shirt within seconds and runs her hand down your body, savoring the touch of each and everyone of your curves. She unwraps her corset, revealing the rest of her body. Her white shirt teases a large surprise. Without hesitation, you pull her shirt down from the sleeves and lick up her chest. Your mouth crawls up her neck as Carla's back arches suddenly.
                    "Ahg- no fair-" Carla's eyes seem to sparkle with a fire.
                    "Now for that-" She pushes you further down, rougher than before.
                    "You'll pay the price for being so disobedient" Carla's teeth sink in to your inner thighs as you moan in pleasure. Her tongue circles your clit as she puts two fingers in. Her pace, suddenly fast than light, with her face a sweaty glow. You were just enough for Carla's desires, possibly even harder a challenge for her. A tongue with excellent skill and fingers with superb muscle memory ravage through your core as you moan with intense pleasure. An unusual feeling of immense pleasure builds inside you, almost feeling like it might burst.
               "Carla- I think I might-"
Within seconds, you feel an explosion of sensation in your core and womanhood, an immense pleasure release. Your hands grip Carla's back as they leave red, hot trails in their place.
      After an intense hour after, you and Carla's decide to rest after a night of rounds. You both, sweaty and red, leave the bar.
         "I hope this isn't our last encounter. That would be saddening to say the least, pretty girl" Carla disappears into the night, a mysterious woman indeed.