The sad truth

(This is a bakudeku story so if you don't like it leave. Also there with be lots of cussing in this story so if you can't handle that than leave. Anyways on to the story and I hope you enjoy!!)

Bakugo's pov:

I was walking towards my boyfriend dorm room just to check on him he hasn't came out of there for an hour!?(his boyfriend is kirishima)

Once I get to his dorm I just walk in because he's my boyfriend so there is no point in knocking. Once u walk in I hear some noises that I shouldn't be hearing.

I look in the room to see that icyhot straddling Kirishima's waist...

I take a picture which made a sound and made them both look at me. I was to shocked to talk so o just walked out the door and slammed it. U started running to that damn deku' s dorm to show him the photo and tell him about that icyhot.

I knock on his dorm door once I get to it. "Open the damn door deku..." I say/yell at him in a sad yet angry voice.

He opens the door to see me almost in tears. Instead of asking to come in I just push through him and walk in sitting on his bed.

Izuku's pov:

'I haven't seen Sho in an hour I wonder where he is' I thought as I  was getting dressed to go to his dorm to find him.

Right after I was about to put my shirt over my head I heard a knock at the door. I was trying to quickly put my shirt on. When I heard kacchan yell "Open the damn door deku.." He sounded so sad yet angry?..

'I wonder what's wrong with Kacchan..' I thought opening the door.
When I looked at the door I saw kacchan almost in tears. I was about to ask him what was wrong before he just went into my room and sat on my bed.

No one's pov:

Izuku ended up sitting in the desk chair in front of him. "Kacchan are you ok? What happened?" Bakugo stayed silent only to out his phone and show Izuku the photo of Todoroki and Kirishima.

When Izuku saw the photo he looked down almost in tears.

Bakugo looked up at Izuku only to see a tear drip down his cheek on to the floor.

Izuku felt something soft on his shoulder so he looked up to see the one and only Angry hero in training Bakugo Katsuki hugging him. There was something wet on his shoulder so he looked and saw not only Bakugo hugging him but he was also crying as much as Izuku was.

They stayed like that for a minute until Bakugo spoke up. "So how are we going to break up with them?" He asked quietly. "I don't know..."

They sat in silence though it was a more comfortable silence. Until they heard a knock at the door.

"It's probably them.." Izuku whispered looking as if he was about to start crying again.

"It's ok I got this." Bakugo said as he stood up and answered the door to find Todoroki standing there with kirishima behind him.

"Look it didn-"  before todoroki and kirishima could say anything bakugo cut them off "were breaking up with you guys.." Bakugo slams the door on there faces. He turns around to see Izuku on his bed crying his eyes out.

Bakugo goes over there and tries to hug him. Izuku hugs him back and they fall asleep together.

______________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

Just a disclaimer I don't own Mha or anything this is the only time I'm saying it!!! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and chapter 2 will be out soon!!💕💕