Are You Quite Finished?

(TMH Tour)

"Liam!" Harry yells as Liam tackles him to the floor. Zayn and Niall chuckle.

"Harry!" Liam mocks. He straddles Harry's stomach, "This is what you get for eating my crisps." Liam tickles Harry.

"Stop!" Harry yells through laughter. Liam finally stops and Louis makes his presence known in the doorway by clearing his throat.

"Are you quite finished?" He seethes jealously.

-

(UAN Tour)

"Aww, don't pick on poor ole Lou!" Harry coos. Louis pouts as he sits on the stairs of the stage. He just fell.

"Niall, what's sassy, brunette, and can't walk across a stage?" Zayn asks.

"Hmm, uh, Harry?"

"No,"

"Liam!"

"Try again, my friend,"

"Louis!"

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!" The crowd cheers along with Zayn and Niall.

"Are you quite finished?" Louis yells sassily into his mic.

-

(Between UAN and WWA)

"Also you aren't allowed to see him in public, alone. You mustn't tweet him, you can't go out without a publicist and a security guard."

"No, please you can't do this. I love him, and he is all I have left. You can't take him away from me!" Louis sobs to the table of executives.

"Yes, yes we can."

"We'll tone it down, I promise. Don't make me move! I love him!" Louis becomes a sobbing mess and everyone starts yelling, not knowing what to do with the crying boy.

"Get ahold of yourselves!" Simon screams as he enters the room.

Everyone calms down and Simon stands at the head of the table.

"We have tried reasoning with you and Harry, bargaining, even giving you Eleanor, but nothing has worked." Simon says to Louis.

"Simon, please, you can't do this. You have to help me."

"Are you quite finished?" Simon huffs.

-

(WWA Tour)

Liam, Zayn, and Niall are arguing in front of Harry and Louis. They are whisper/yelling. They are arguing about who is staying in what room. Niall is saying that either Liam or Zayn has to stay with Harry or Louis, and he will stay with the other. He thinks that they can't be left alone. He doesn't trust them. Zayn and Liam want to stay together.

Harry is on his phone, ignoring them. Louis is tapping his foot impatiently.

"They both need someone!" Niall huffs.

"They are big boys, one of them can stay alone, it's okay!" Zayn retaliates.

"I just don't want them to, "Niall lowers his voice even more so Louis and Harry can't hear him, Louis know he said something along the lines of hurt themselves. Louis had become borderline anorexic, and there had been multiple times where there was evidence that Harry burns himself.

They continues to argues and Louis gets fed up with it.

"Are you quite finished?" He huffs. He yanks a key away from Liam, then drags Zayn into the room. He slams the door and whispers, "I'm not anorexic."