Asian doll's pov

"Did you find her location?" I said as I walked into the hacking room

"Did you find her location?" I said as I walked into the hacking room. "Yeah, she's about to walk into victoria secret" said my private hacker.

"That bitch is about to get what she deserves" I said walking out the room.

5 days earlier...

Niah/You pov

As I got out of bed I felt like something was wrong

As I got out of bed I felt like something was wrong. I checked the time and it was 9:50. "SHIT! IM LATE FOR FUCKING WORK FOR THE 10th TIME THIS WEEK" I said as I rushed to put my raggedy work clothes on.

I walked into dunkin' donuts. I didn't make that much money, but it was just until I was ready for college. My brother, durk, was gonna help me get in.While I was waiting for customers, I went on my phone to text the group chat.

Group chat... Lil mama's✨🥴😘

Naja🤪: Hey bitcheszz😝

Niah😶: Hey girls

Aaliyah 💅: Hey

Niah😶: ...

20 mins after texting...

I see someone walk in and I get ready to say the words I always say when someone comes In, "Welcome to dunkin' donuts, how may I help you?"I say as I walk up to the counter.

"Hi, I would like a strawberry frap with a strawberry donut." She said. I looked up and was surprised. It was naja. She looked as beautiful as ever.

"Hey naja..." I said while putting her order in. I was about to send in the order when my coworker pulled me into another room. "Ugh why are you friends with her?" She said disgustedly.

"Ummm... She's been my friend since we were baby's" I said hesitantly. "Why not?" "Well you see, she used to bully me in high school. And..." She said with a little frown. I was starting to feel mad at naja but, I just couldn't. In someway, I didn't believe my coworker.

"I'm sorry. But that's not really my problem, emily. Bye!" I served Naja, and all the other customers. My shift ended and I went home. I fell asleep.

The next day...

I woke up and did the stuff any other normal person would do. Durk called me and we talked for awhile.

The phone call...

Niah: Hello?

Durkio: Hey lil sis

Niah: Hey watcha want?

Durkio: I wanted to know if you wanted to stop by the studio to say hi to everyonei

Niah: Um, sure

Durkio: Ok see you there

Niah: Ok, bye

Durkio: Bye

At the studio...
I hopped out my car, and walked into the studio. Right when I walked in everyone started hugging and dapping me up. I went to go sit on the couch and I saw this dread headed boy walk in.

"Aye wassu Von" durk said while walking up to him. He had black and blonde dreads, had big lips, and had a boot legged walk. You know the song, "Baby it the vibe for me, its the vibe for me"? His walk remind me of that. But change vibe to walk.

"Who da new lil mama?" He said with a smirk. " That's ma sista" durk said. I smiled and waved, then went back on my phone. India walked up to me and said, "Hey gurl! Why you always doin sum else wit yo damn hair?" "I don't know, I jus get bored on how I look." I say.

I looked back up to see that "Von" was staring at me. I mug him and look back down at my phone. I see him ask durk sum, then I see durk tell him sum while he types it in his phone but i mind my business.

2 mins later...
I see a notification pop up on phone and I open it. Kingvonfrmdo started following you. I looked up at him again and he was drinking with booka, muwap, and durk. After they were done drinking.l, I drove all them people to durk's house.

I first go into the kitchen to make some chicken, and I start cooking it. I hear footsteps behind me then a voice. "Wassu shawty" he said. I turn around and it was von. I say, "What you want?" "..." He didn't respond and spoke through actions.

He walked up to me and hugged me from behind. Then I felt rubbing on my waist. I didn't care honestly. I just let happen. He spun me around and...