bad ideas

A/N
I dont own any of the arts I use here so dont attack me please also I'm so sorry because there will be alot of grammatical errors it will be like a full run on sooo yeah deal with it.

Dazai yawned as he was getting up from his messy desk "why does kunikida give us so much work..." he pouted. The rest of the agency was at the nearby cafe. "I shouldn't go I have to pay like 80 bills". (This is so dry wtf am I doingggg) As Dazai was walking home and humming he stumbled over a bar and went inside. Just as he got in he found a short man SCREAMING at a glass. "CHUUUYAAAA"

Dazai ran to his old partner in excitement. "Just as things could get worse....I ONLY WANTED A GLASS OF WINE BUT THEN THEY BOUGHT OUT THIS UGLY ONE THE BROKE GAAAAAH"

chuuya was a very classy man and he deserves a classy glass 😔✋🏼
"Still wearing that stupid hat eh?" Dazai giggled leaving a mad chuuya with fire in his eyes.
"I guess my fashion sense is too much for a disgusting dog...by the way how is your dog food diet going?" Dazai blankly glared at him then started hysterically laughing.

"I am going to punch you in the throat people are looking" Chuuya said between gritted teeth.
YES IM LEAVING THIS ON A VERY BIG CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE THERE WILL BE SOME SPICINESS SOON I AM SLEEPY BYE