𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢+𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘
𝗧𝗢
𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗘
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧
☆ 𝖠 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖲
★ 𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖥𝖮𝖱
☆ 𝖠𝖭 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

⇰𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦

⇰𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝑬𝑿𝑻𝑹𝑨 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

⇰𝖰𝖴𝖨𝖱𝖪𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲 𝖬𝖮𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖭 𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖠𝖴

⇰𝖲𝖤𝖳 𝖨𝖭 𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖢𝖠

⇰𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖨𝖲 18+

⇰𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥

⇰𝖡𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖱

⇰𝖨 𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖮𝖶𝖭 𝖬𝖧𝖠

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚

▁▁
𝖸/𝖭 𝖫/𝖭

23

𝖬𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖴𝖯 𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖭𝖣
𝖧𝖠𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳

"𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖤 𝖲𝖮 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖸!"

▁▁
𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖠 𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖣𝖮

23

𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲

"𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸?! 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖳𝖮𝖮!"

▁▁
𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖮 𝖸𝖠𝖮𝖸𝖮𝖱𝖮𝖹𝖴

24

𝖮𝖶𝖭𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖥 𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖨
𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖣𝖨𝖮
𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖤𝖱

"𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖤!"

▁▁
𝖤𝖨𝖩𝖨𝖱𝖮 𝖪𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖬𝖠

24

𝖳𝖧𝖤 "𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳" 𝖡𝖮𝖸𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣
𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖨𝖲 𝖠𝖫𝖲𝖮 𝖠 𝖬𝖮𝖣𝖤𝖫

"𝖦𝖤𝖳 𝖬𝖸 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚

𝖪𝖨𝖸𝖮𝖪𝖠 𝖩𝖨𝖱𝖮

𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖸𝖠 𝖨𝖨𝖣𝖠

𝖧𝖨𝖳𝖮𝖲𝖧𝖨 𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖮

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴 𝖬𝖨𝖣𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖸𝖠

𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖪𝖨 𝖪𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨

𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖳𝖠 𝖠𝖨𝖹𝖠𝖶𝖠 [𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣]

𝖭𝖤𝖬𝖴𝖱𝖨 𝖪𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖬𝖠 [𝖬𝖨𝖣𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳]

𝖱𝖴𝖬𝖨 𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖸𝖠𝖬𝖠 [𝖬𝖨𝖱𝖪𝖮]

𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▬▬▬▏Y/N rushed out of her car as she was about to be late for her first gig as a makeup artist and hairstylist for a major actress, who just so happened to be her celebrity crush. Working with Mina Ashido was a dream come true for Y/N, but that dream might've been cut short if she had arrived at the studio even later.

She mentally scolded herself as she speed-walked into the studio. It was the exact time that they had told her to be there, so she shouldn't be in too much trouble. Right? "Y/N L/N!" the call of her name was quickly followed by the sound of heels tapping on the floor.

Scared that she was getting fired on the first day, Y/N slowly turned towards the voice to see the owner of the production studio, Momo Yaoyorozu. The woman's ponytail whipped side to side as she made her way over. The seriousness on her face intimated Y/N.

But her expression softened once they were right in front of each other and she smiled brightly as she greeted the other woman. "Welcome to Creati Studios." Momo held her hand out and Y/N shook it as she introduced herself. "I'm Y/N L/N. Thank you for hiring me."

"I should be thanking you for accepting the offer. I absolutely adore your work!" Momo enthused. Y/N felt honored and smiled sheepishly at the compliment. "Thank you." Momo smiled once more. "Ok, follow me and I'll take you to where you will be working." Then she turned around and started making her way to the dressing rooms, with Y/N following close behind.

After a while, the two stopped in front of a dressing room door. Y/N looked at the name next to the door and felt a wave of excitement and nervousness wash over her since it read, Mina Ashido, in bold pink letters. I'm about to meet her! She thought excitedly. Momo knocked on the door and a couple of seconds later, the knob was turning then the door opened revealing.... a tall redhead with sharp teeth. Definitely not who Y/N was expecting.

"Oh, Kirishima I didn't know you were going to be here today." Momo said, shocked by the man's presence. "I was just stopping by." He said lightheartedly, his smile wide as he looked between the two women. His eyes lingered on Y/N as he tried to think of her name.

"You're that famous make-up artist aren't you?" He questioned. Y/N nodded, surprised that someone of his status would know who she was. "Yup, my name is Y/N L/N and you're Eijiro Kirishima one of the most well-known male models in the country right?" The redhead nodded as his smile widened. "I sure am. Nice to meet you Y/N."

"Eijiro, who's at the door?" The high-pitched yet soft and soothing voice of a woman spoke from inside the room. The only person it could be was Mina Ashido. "Momo and your new make-up artist." He called back as he moved over to make room for the pinkette to walk through the doorway and greet her visitors. When Mina was finally out of the room, Y/N felt as if she had seen the most beautiful person on Earth.

Of course, she had already known how beautiful Mina was from the countless times she had watched her movies or looked at the magazine covers she's been on, but she was way more beautiful in real life. Her pink curls were pulled into a high-puff, she wore a yellow dress that complimented her brown skin and matched her radiant yellow eyes, which shined in the light. 

"Hello!" Mina smiled at the two, bringing Y/N back to reality. "Nice to meet you Y/N." The two shook hands. "I'm excited to work with you!" The pinkette enthused.

"Same here!"