Chapter I

"Enough..."

“They've taken all I ever had!"

A figure with the bomb head was smiling while his orange eyes were lightening up. His demontic were released from him whichever appears to his special skills.
He continues spoken up with deep voice,
"I've been doomed into an endless cycle of running and hidding from things I cannot control!"

"Curse you. Curse you and the filth that brought you into this world!"

To be honest, he doesn't look happy at all, and yet he wasn't even kidding as well. By then, everything went flash with lighter orange.

Both ocean eyes were suddenly open surprise with gasp release. Then, small teen sit up with frightening face that goes same dream, no-—same "nightmare" — made him upsetting. Even so, he kept on breathing shaking, count to ten which make him calm, and so he should be back to sleep.

However, blue hair boy look at his clock in his left side, it's morning already, but his bedroom is still dark.
Turn out, he let out sad sigh of relief because feel like he doesn't want to think about same person ever since last battle.

He wishes he shouldn't have met him before things will be worse than his few rap battle.
Speaking of which, his hand now covering on his mouth while trying not to think about that same horrible memory.
Memory was given good or bad time, such as speading life with your friends or family, but this is worse than he thought it was.
Worse than his memories that brought to himself. Whether if it was, then he shouldn't have done that.

Same voice from his memory kept on repeating inside of his head, yet he doesn't know what that supposed to mean.

Although, he began feeling chill crawl to his back during the battle.
He also shouldn't tease him badly back there, yet definitely apologize to him for behave badly.
So, he planning to go find by this morning or afternoon, yet he definitely will be talk to his friends about same person.

"Why? Remember last time you fought against him."

A female voice said to Keith who continue eating his lunch.
He and his two friends were hanging out at the mall while eating at the small restaurant.
"Yeah, didn't you guys explained to me about him?" said another boy with orange hair look at him concern.

"I couldn't help it, everytime that I think about him, and felt like I'm guilty..."

He looks down at his food while chewing, his friends were look at him with sad look at him. "I don't know Keith, I have a feeling that I don't trust him, in fact, I haven't meet him."

Both friends were continue discuss about their decision, while Boyfriend didn't pay attention to his friends what they were saying. Eventually, he doesn't care how they are good or bad, he was trying to help them.
Maybe I should go look for him, and probably apologize for what I have done back there, he thought to himself.

His friends are still talking, yet he watch them were having discuss about.
He feeling annoying about their explain, so he let out sigh of boredom.
Eventually, he snapped back into reality, and seen them were looking at him probably waiting for him to respond.
"What were you thinking, Keith?"

Keith let out " mmm?" mumbled under his breath. "Guys, I rather chose my own choices.  However, I will give him another chance, yet everyone give another chance."
Pico and Girlfriend were look each other then stare back at a blue hair boy.
Confused, right?
Why is he trying to help bomb man who look homeless, and yet, want to be alone?
Both have thought about his plan was bad idea to go risk his life, and satisfied for him.