32- The Blissful Night

Author's Pov

The car halted in front of his mansion. Coming out from the car and quickly running towards the other side of the car, he opened the door for Lisa who blushed keeping her hand in his.

He shut the door after she came out and the chauffeur drove away the car. She let out a gasp as he immediately lifted her in his arms in a bridal style as soon as the chauffeur left. He chuckled seeing her shocked face and placed a soft peck on her forehead before walking inside his house.

After sometime, Lisa was standing in their bedroom, still in her wedding gown. Gazing outside at the brightly shining moon in the darkest night, she smiled at herself feeling all the happiness she could ever feel.

Her unmoving gaze from the moon switched as she felt a pair of strong arms around her petite frame. She smiled blushingly and leaned back resting the back of her head on his chest as he nuzzled his nose deeply in her neck.

"Mhm" an airy moan left her mouth as he replaced his nose with his lips showering her neck with wet kisses taking advantage of her off-shoulder gown. "I love you so much." He whispered in her ear before swirling his tongue over her ear and in reflex she tightly clutched his hand which was caging her waist.

"I know you do." Her answer stopped his actions as he frowned looking at her side profile. "What kind of answer is that? Mrs Jeon?" He whispered in her ears still not letting her free herself from his grips.

"And what kind of answer you were expecting Mr Jeon?" Letting out a chuckle, she turned around and faced him. Locking her both arms around his neck she nuzzled her nose with his. "You could have said that you love too." He pouted seeing her. "Maybe because...I don't love you?" Her voice sounds more like a question and she immediately released him from her grip, moving back with a mischievous smile decorated on her lips.

Jungkook understood that she was just teasing him, he nodded as his lips formed into a mischief smirk before taking steps towards her who started running carrying her gown in her hands. "Hahaha Jeon Jungkook you can't even catch me!" Lisa laughed seeing him running behind her inside the whole room.

"You can't run carrying this heavy gown!" He snaked his arms around her waist as he finally caught her. She was giggling mischievously until he whispered something in her ear which made her stiff at her place. "Let me help you to remove this."

He pulled down the string of her gown from her back revealing her bare back.

"Yah you-" She moved back widening her eyes still in his arms but her words were incomplete as he closed the gap between them by claiming her lips. She widened her eyes but he continued to kiss her. Losing her control over his passionate kiss, she gave in and responded with the same excitement as him.

Lips still locked with her, arms still wrapped around her, he twirled her and pinned her to the nearby wall. Keeping his both hands on the wall, he caged her in between his arms while kissing her carelessly.

Her one hand made it's way towards his neck while the other one worked in messing his hairs. Nibbling on her lower lip, he pulled out breathing heavily. She took a long breath to control her heartbeats but it raised more when he immediately attacked her neck with his open mouth kisses.

"Umh!" She moaned loudly as he bit down the sweet spot on her neck and then soothed the pain swirling his tongue over the fresh hickey. Moving down, he continued decorating her collarbone to her cleavage with his soft kisses and hickeys. Her breathing almost stopped when he pulled the gown a little down revealing her cleavage and then he started kissing and licking her cleavage making her out of breath.

Unable to control herself, she clutched his neck with both her hands and pulled him up clashing her lips with his, pulling him in a soft yet passionate kiss. Without leaving her lips even for a mere second, he picked her up in bridal style and walked towards the bed.

She opened her eyes as she felt the soft mattress beneath her back. Exploring each other's mouths with their tongue, they continued to devour each other with their uncontrollable love and desires for one another.

Leaving her breathless with her lips swollen, he moved downwards, biting her jawline making her moan aloud. While her hands worked in unbuttoning his shirt. She caressed his bare chest and traced her fingers over his abs after throwing his shirt in a corner of their master bedroom. He groaned feeling her soft touch against his skin which turned him on fully.

Moving down, he marked her body with his beautiful hickeys. After giving a good amout of kisses and hickeys on her chest, he pulled away the whole gown leaving her all flushed under his intense gaze. He moved down more continuing kissing her navel and then placing soft kisses from her inner thighs till her toes, making her clutched the bedsheet tightly in her fist.

He kissed her both hands after devouring her whole body with his untamed desires for her. He came above her making eye contact with her but she immediately pulled him in a kiss.

She gasped in between the kiss when she felt his hands caressing and playing with her sensetive spot. He muffled her moans with his kisses as he continued to tease her body and her body continued to give him the same reaction he expected.

Leaving her breathless again, he pulled out and stared at her. By now, they both were completely naked but covered under a white duvet which covered their lower body. "I love you so much." He whispered placing a promising kiss on her forehead with his husky voice sending goosebumps to her whole skin.

"I love you too Jungk-" She couldn't complete as he captured her lips with his and slowly entered in her making her moan in pain and pleasure. She arched her back feeling slight pain while he immediately stopped as he saw few tears forming in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked while his own voice stuttered because of immense pleasure. She nodded her head and pulled him in a kiss. He smiled and started moving slowly. They were a moaning mess while ruining each other's chastity.

He was obviously being gentle as he knew it was their first time. But his pace raised when she urged him to go faster on her.

Soon reaching to their climax, he collapsed on the other side of the bed breathing heavily. He turned his head in her direction and saw her trying to catch her breath. He immediately hugged her pulling her closer. "That was amazing. You're amazing!" He whispered in her ears pulling her closer to him.

She hugged him tightly and snuggled in his chest smiling blushingly.

________________________________________

That was just 😳 did I really write it?😳😅 Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but it was my first time writing such stuff. I hope you like it.
Stay Safe
💜💛