Part one

You were sitting near your sister Yeri while watching TV when suddenly your step mom came into the room with her ears bright red.

,,Y/N! YOUR TEACHER CALLED ME AGAIN AND HE TOLD ME YOU SKIPPED CLASS!! THIRD TIME THIS WEEK."

Yeri looked at your step mom and gave her a disgusted look

,, Listen here Queen of the house, leave my sister alone! You know she hates her classmates and the amount of time she got picked on for just being alive and not having friends! She has me but I can't go to school with her, because we are in different buildings. And no one can stay with her. She's anti social and it makes it harder for her! So shut your mouth till I tell dad what you did"

She looked at Yeri for a moment but then she rushed out of the room rolling her eyes on its way.

,,Thank you." You murmured, loud enough for her to hear and give you a smile instead.

You loved your sister, even doe she didn't spend a lot of time with you because she had a part time job, she still made you happy.

,,I think it's time for you to go to sleep don't you think so?" She said with the smile from earlier still on her face.

You nodded and got up to go to your room, you were already dressed up for sleep so you didn't bother to go to the bathroom.

,,Good night sissy!" Yeri yelled from the living room.

,,Good night big sis, I love you" And with that you drifted to sleep.

MORNING~

You woke up with a strange filling

'Why does my body feel so heavy'
You thought to yourself

You tried getting up but felt a warm hand on your waist.

'Could it be Yeri? No, no, she never came in my room without asking'

With all your force you turned around to see who it was-

AHHHHHH!!!!
THERE IS A BOY IN MY BED!! WTH OH MY GOD! IS THIS ONE OF YERI's BOYS?!

You calmed yourself down and tried waking up the boy

He opens his eyes up and gave you a warm smile

,,Good morning Y/n."

,,Who are you? Why are you in my bed? Who let you in? How do you know my name?" You steed bombarding the boy with questions

,,Oh I almost forgot! I'm WinWin, your Guardian angel but also your friend, you see everyone has a guardian angel but I thought it would be the perfect time to show myself to you."

,,does my sister have one?"
,,yup she does, but you can't see him, he can only reveal himself to other people if he wants"

,,but why are you in my bed, AND SHIRTLESS?!" You said looking down at his abs

DAYUM THE BOY HOT

,, oh yeah! I'm sorry I just wanted to sleep and since your room is so cozy- I thought I might get it off since it was pretty hot- idk how you sleep with a blanket over you and in this temperature!"

,,Ha ha how funny .-."

................................................................
That's it for part one! I hope you guys enjoyed and if you have suggestions please tell me! Also a star would really help <3