Chapter 4: Battle of the Saiyans; Goku Returns!

Raditz glared at Vegeta and Nappa, his eyes narrowed. "I'll show you how much stronger I've become! You won't stand a chance against me!"

"You really think so?" Vegeta questioned dubiously, pulling out a small bottle. "Nappa, would you do the honors?"

Nappa smiled and began slowly dropping tiny seeds into the ground. Raditz recognized the seeds that grew the Saibamen. He smirked, they would be no match for him now. Raditz smiled as he saw another teammate join. He looked utterly confused as to what the Saibamen were. Raditz sensed his power level and frowned, this teammate, who he learned was named Yamcha, stood no chance against the Saibamen.

"They don't look that dangerous, I'm sure I can take them," Yamcha said.

"Looks like we've got our first volunteer to die," Vegeta said with a laugh. "Do your worst, you still won't be able to win."

"Yamcha wait! Don't! You stand no chance against them!" Raditz said, a thin hint of worry piercing through his voice.

Yamcha turned to Raditz and scoffed. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I can handle these little twerps."

Before Raditz could say anything else, Yamcha charged at the Saibaman, while Raditz could only watch in pure terror; glued to the spot. Yamcha tried to punch the one nearest to him, but it easily dodged. Yamcha's eyes widened and he did a series of punches, trying to reach his opponent. Suddenly, it latched onto him, smiling up at him.

"Let me go, you son of a bitch! Let go!" Yamcha said, squirming. The Saibaman looked up at him, glowing with a strange light. Yamcha's eyes widened as he realized what was going on. "No! Let me go!"

The Saibaman smirked and blew up, taking Yamcha with it. Yamcha's body hit the ground with a horrific thud. Krillin and Gohan were both in shock. Tien, Raditz, Chiaotzu and Piccolo all had looks of anger and shock as well. Raditz was furious, he heard Vegeta and Nappa laughing and silenced them with an angry glare, only for them to start up laughing again, even more obnoxiously. Raditz despised the both of them. He could guarantee, that if they actually could sense energy, they would be trembling in their boots right now.

Krillin's stunned look dissipated, and it was quickly replaced with anger. He grit his teeth and fired a barrage of energy blasts at the Saibamen. Raditz watched as one Saibaman after the other was quickly destroyed by Krillin's Ki. Only one remained, trying to escape from the fighters. Vegeta looked down at the Saibaman with contempt and fired a Ki blast right in it's face. It's shriek of terror was cut off as it died, in a motionless in a pile of burnt limbs.

"You missed one," Vegeta said, looking Krillin dead in the eye.

Before anyone could reply to Vegeta's comment; a Saibaman jumped out at Gohan, aiming to blow him up like it did to Yamcha. Gohan's face was one of sheer terror. Scared for his best friend's life; Raditz flew as quickly as he could towards the Saibaman. But, Piccolo was quicker, he easily overtook Raditz and caught the Saibaman by it's arm. A look of fear spread over it's face as it looked up at Piccolo.

"Don't give me that look, little shit!" Piccolo snapped, throwing it in the air and blasting it to bits.

Vegeta smiled and laughed, then a dreadful look of interest came over his face. That was not good. In fact, it was never good. Memories of being Vegeta's lapdog came flooding back to him. He saw himself falling to the ground, Vegeta laughing as he pressed his foot on his spine. Raditz shook his head to clear the memories. That was all in the past. He saw Vegeta look to Nappa and knew what was going to happen before Vegeta even said the order.

"Nappa, kill them all," Vegeta ordered, stepping back.

Nappa smirked and looked at the group, his eyes searching for the person he wanted to kill first, like a hawk stalking it's prey. Raditz knew he could take on the lumbering buffoon, but he also didn't want to take any chances. But he wasn't the same person anymore; he wasn't the coward that Vegeta and Nappa still knew him as. This time, they wouldn't get any cheap shots. Try me now, Nappa. Let's see what I can do, Raditz thought, his eyes narrowed.