Chapter one the chase

It's just a peaceful day in the backyard where me (Zumba) and Buddy (my husband) are playing chase he chases me around the whole yard but then I stop and turn the tables by chasing him. Buddy has promised me that he will not be playing Minecraft as much as he use to. Well back to the story he runs for his life, well not really but anyway he starts to pant a lot then he slows down and sits down on the slightly dried up grass. "Buddy you need to lose some weight", I tell him."No", he says, I look at him with the look of Ya you do in my face. "Fine, I need to loose some weight",he confesses . Then Buddy sees a bird in the sky and starts to run after it, and I follow. Our owners left the gate open so we go out to the front yard then to the road, I hope our owners won't mind. Buddy keeps running I don't think I've ever seen Buddy run so fast before, then he runs on to this new road where there's a lot of cars driving by. He waits then crosses ,I follow we run around yards on roads in parks ,so many places and it's all new to me I can smell it ,its a new area and boy is it pretty in the parks. Fresh green grass and bright blue and yellow slides , and swings, there's also a few nets for playing this game you humans like to play with the black and white ball I think it's soccer or Something. I then realize me and Buddy are getting really far from home, but I'm sure he knows the way home. Well we ran and ran, until we were tiered , and then I told Buddy we should probably make our way home "Ok you lead the way", Buddy said. "I don't know how to get home, I was just following you", I yell at him, "Oh I was just running", Buddy said. I then give him a vey, VERY annoyed look and say "Smooth moves Sherlock". It wasn't exactly my fault, you could have been remembering the way home", he said ."Next time you need help, just remember today and that should give you your answered ", I hiss at him . "Incase that little brain of yours doesn't get it, the answer would be NO!!!", I tell him. Well it starts to get dark and me and Buddy find an old cardboard box and decide to call it a night.