『 Discontinued 』

Happy April Fools day :-P

Chapter ->  079

Previously on The Bangtan High~

You sat there for a while enjoying the company of someone whose presence could only be felt.

Continue~

Exhaustion. It was something you could feel from head to toe, both mentally and physically. One and a half week has passed with you struggling through your final exams for the semester, trying to stay as focused as you can. You could see the other students questioning their existence, more like if they would be able to pass or not.

Things got very different to say the least. Ofcourse you had to avoid all the judging glares as you pass through the hallway every time. Ignoring the wishpers that said, 'she didn't even tried to save her', 'what was she even thinking?', 'yeah, she is the one who got arrested', 'seriously though, how can you just stand and watch and do nothing?'.

No matter how hard you tried to stay focused, the situation was not helping at all. As for Eunji, she was expelled from the school and the school had pressed charges against her father for arrest and interrogation without prior notice. "Hey, what are you thinking about aging?" The voice brought you back to the reality that you were trying to avoid all this time.

For once you just wished for things to be easier. "Nothing, I was just about to leave for the farewell class" you said picking up your bag as you heard Jimin sigh. He knew that you probably didn't wanted to confide within him and he didn't pushed it further. "Okay, take care" you smiled at his sleepy figure who had stayed up all night checking the papers.

The finals were over and you had your farewell class. What you learnt over time was that after exams get over, the farewell class takes place which is officially the last class of the semister. You are taught something out of the syllabus that you hadn't learnt about through out the year. As you stepped inside, the class was empty letting you know that you were earlier than you were expected to be.

You took your seat, looking around the empty benches. So this is it, this is supposed to be it. The session would be officially be over. The feeling of nostalgia and relief debated inside you. You weren't sure if you were supposed to feel sad or relieved. What you concluded upon was that it's okay to feel both.

Your eyes fell on a perticular seat in the second row from front. The void in other seats could be filled but not in that one. "Penny for your thoughts?" You looked up at the fimilar figure, only to catch a pair of doe eyes looking at you. "You are taking the farewell class?" you asked of the possibility.

"Expecting someone else?" His eyebrows raised as he directed the question towards you. "No, it not that, just I didn't know it would be you" you were quick with the reply to which he hummed as a reply. "I hope you are feeling better" he said with a sympathetic smile. "Just happy that the days of dread are over" you said with a slight chuckle.

"So what am I expecting from your paper?" He asked, "A ton of confusion and a bunch of messy handwriting, I guess" you joked about it. "Hey , you seriously don't have to worry much about it, cut some slack off. I am sure you would graduate." he said in an assuring tone. A frown formed on your forehead as you looked at him slightly confusion.

"Oh-- No, I mean, it's not like that-- I don't mean that you already have, it's just-- you know like-" he tried to come up with something to cover his words. "It's okay, I understand what you are trying to say" you said shaking your head slightly smiling. "I think you should go back" you pointed towards the teachers table as students slowly started coming in.