Pre-Chapter 1: Midafternoon thoughts.

Hey yall! Im pretty proud of how this turned out, despite me knowing it wont get all that much attention lol- I hope you like it, i plan to continue this!

___________ . . . ☆

Coiny lies there in bed, listening for the 3:00PM alarm to chime. It was 2:47PM, and he was anxiously waiting for his phone to make its chimes. He didnt have much to do in his post-TPOT days, except lay down and reread "Adventures of Solarscope: The moons saviour!" for the.. 30? 32nd?.. Yeah. Around the 32nd time. 2:49 now. All he could do is stare at his clock app, watching the milliseconds go down. No matter how fast they seemed to go, time never seemed to pass when it was this time of day.

He watched as the time on his phone suddenly swapped out the few numbers for a 50. "2:50.. 2:50P..M.." He paused between the PM and put his phone screen-down, still anxiously waiting. But for what?

Ting!

Coiny let out a short and sharp breath before picking up his phone again.

"New message from 2:51PM"

"Hey CC!! I'll be at our usual spot in a few minutes, so if you wanna start walking early, i wont mind :)" read

--

Coiny stood up, grunting after laying in bed for so long. He stretched out his arms, and then began to get up and ready. He stepped into his bathroom and took one look at himself. One, good look..

"..Wow, I shouldnt have sat around waiting. I look like shit." He chuckles to himself, wondering what his friend would think. He'd hate to have him look at him like he hadnt washed up in months.. "Why do I even care so much?.." He mumbles to himself, as he turns on the faucet. He throws water on his face, dries off, and turns to look at the time.

"2:56!?"

He didnt like being early or late. He grabbed a few things, and he was off.

"Oh boy. Fireys gonna laugh, I still look like crap.."

________ . . . ☆

:D

i cant wait for the angst to roll in lol- if i end up going overboard one day ill make sure to mark it (ex: language that influences self destrictive behaviors, assult, etc)

im sleepy now, gn :}}

❤🔥🍋📀💛