Chapter 1 ~ The ruby eyed boy

Gen pov -

Ok so where do I start hmm well .....
It was November 14 , a snowy winter morning on the plane to Japan the place I'll soon be calling home.

I've been forced by my oh so "loving" mother to go since she "Wanted" me to meet my mate but I knew that was a lie . All she want was to get me out the house so she can sleep around with every man she lays eyes on . But It's not like it made a difference if I was there or not . t She would still be so loud screaming the names of the fuck boys she "dated ".

Even if it bothered me I couldn't say anything about or well let's just say things wouldn't end well .
Things have aways been this way since I was 4 so I'm use to it .

But anyways I'm not really happy about being forced out of the house I mostly payed for since I'm the only one who works , but I'm also n excited to finally be away from the women or should I say whore who called herself my "mother" .

Yea I didn't have the bet relationship with my mother but let's drop the negative energy .

Now I know my mate is somewhere in Japan But it's pretty clear I won't find him or she here any time soon . I know my mate is here only because when you are born your mates last name and home town , state or country appears on your wrist , or ankle

I look at my wrist that's covered with bandages wondering if I'll ever find my mate and if I did will he or she rejected me . Before I could think anymore the pilot announced we had landed .  

                          _____________

Once the taxi dropped me off at the huge apartments buildings , I didn't waste any time getting in the shower and scrubbing my body .
I couldn't have germs on me from that uncleaned airplane .
They say that they clean it after every flight but I gots feelings that's bullshit and they just say that for people's comfort.

The wind blew from my balcony as I dried hair . I couldn't help myself from going on the balcony to look at the beautiful night sky . The moon was full and the stars where shining .

I turned my head to see ....

A guy looking through a huge telescope , his hair looked like lettuce all white with what a believe is green dye at the end , once he moved his head from the telescope his eyes made contact with mine .
They where red the most beautiful red I have ever seen , Red as a ruby they had this spark in them I never seen before .

Beautiful Night to see the Constellation he yelled from his balcony .  My mouth opened but nothing came out . My throat felt dry and my heart was beating louder then my stomach after taco Tuesday.

After what feeling like hours I snap out of my daze , umm Y-yea it's beautiful night the wind also feels good .
He smirked , Im guessing you just move in since I haven't seen anyone in that apartment for months .

I couldn't help but smile , yea I got here a about 2 hours ago ..
He hums closing his eyes and putting his pinky in he ear before speaking again .

I'm Senku and you are ?
G-gen I'm gen nice to meet Senku- Chan
' Wait did I just call him Senku-Chan '

He smiles , Well Gen it's late you should go to bed I'm sure you have much to do and see tomorrow .
Oh uh yea thanks goodnight Senku-Chan hopefully I'll see you around .

I closed the sliding door before making my way to my bed . Laying down the only thing I could think of was Senku .
His eyes and small smirks all seem to amaze me in a way I cant fully explain .

                           ______________

Yay!!  first chapter is done I'm honestly so happy it took me FOREVER to write this chapter cuz I'm lazy but glad I did . I'm going to try and update as much as possible and please don't leave hate comments or anything hurtful since this is my first book 🥺

Also if you have any questions on the story I'll do a A/N after the 5 chapter
_______________________