Chapter 1

Michael pov

"We need blood... Hurry up we dont have much time hurry" a women wispered. Why was it so dark? Who is it? The smell of blood got stronger and stronger. Despite it the darkness surrounding me did not fade and i shouted as i felt the women coming closer. Her heels proudly making the announcement of her arrival. As quickly as i could i started to run but in this dark my path was unclear.

The horrible nightmare that has been a normal routine now woke me up in the morning. My palms sweaty and my whole body ached everytime i experianced it. Each time i asked myslef if this was the life i was destined. What i have done wrong to deserve it, all of it is yet a mystery to me.

After awhile i got up carried on with my usual routine. In an abondoned house i got myself together walked towards the university bus. To see the girl, the only one i knew who gave me a sense of happiness.

Today i was early so i waited at the usual spot under the tree at the university where i coulde see my beautiful angel. Only once has she acknowledged my presence so little i still doubt it. Yet everyday i wait watching her go to her class. Today is is going to be different, i told myself because today i am going to tell her.....

Rianna pov

As i got of the bus, i sense the familiar gaze even from my back. Shiver running through my spine. If only he was real, even though he might be, everything has changed. I kept my gaze lower until i felt like he was following me. I almost gave myself away when i heard his voice. "Hey....... brownie".  I stopped when he said my name. Shit i should have taken my medicines. He is as real as it could be and where do i run from him.

To be continued...