SkatePark Trip with Kaminari and Jirou

"AWW, MAN! I'm not getting any of this!" Kaminari slouched in his seat. He's been on the same math problem for about 15 minutes while you a Jirou were near completion.

"Kaminari, what don't you get?" Jirou said, tapping her pencil on the table of the commons room. Jirou scooted closer to Kaminari to see what he was struggling with.

"H-How do you get the slope again?" Jirou sighed in frustration.

"Kaminari, we explained this to you like 100 times man! Divide rise over run then subtract Y1 with Y2 then X1 and X2 then divide the sum of those two problems. Got it"

Kaminari stared "...Yeah?"  Scratching his head as he attempted to do the math problem again, keyword attempt.

" What about now?" Kaminari asked passing the book towards Jirou. Jirou only had to look for a second before saying,

"It's still wrong, Kaminari..."  Jirou said unhappily.

"WE'RE BONED!" You yelled, before slamming your head on the common room table. None of you three were passing the upcoming Mid-Terms.

"If we weren't slacking off the entire semester we would be so big brain right now," Kaminari said, slouching in his seat.

"Kaminari you're just stupid." Jirou deadpanned

"WHAT- I'm not stupid! Y/N, am I stupid!" Kaminari said turning to you. You put your hands up defensively.

"Kaminari, I'm your friend in all but..." you said shifting your gaze to Jirou. "I would have to agree with Jirou."  Kaminari sat with his mouth agape as he stared at the both of you in complete shock.

Jirou sighed as she looked at her phone, twisting her earphone jack that was connected to the phone. "Let's end this session now and continue in a few days," Jirou said packing up her stuff.

"COME ON JIROU HELP MEE!" Kaminari said tear streaming out of his eyes. Jirou shook her head as she began to pack her stuff.

" I can't, I'm busy tomorrow. Me and Yaoyorozu are going on a date." Jirou left the Common room with her bag. You began to also pack your stuff up.

"COME ON Y/N!! HELP MEEEE!!" Kaminari screamed. You too waved him off.

"Sorry dude, I plan to customize my skateboard tonight and I'm getting some new skates tomorrow. Ima be pretty busy." You said waving to him as you left.
-
-
-
After many study sessions and many frustrated Jirous' and crying kaminaris'. You all (somewhat) were ready for the Mid-Terms.

Mid-Terms were separated during different times of the day;

The first hour was from 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Second hour was from 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
The third hour was from 1:45 pm- 2:45 pm

Your friend group was spilt throughout the day. Jirou had the first hour, You had the second, and Kaminari had the third and last hour.

Your friend group woke up extremely early just to cram a little more before the Mid-Terms, Jirou was the smartest in your friend group. Kaminari being Kaminari would not stop begging Jirou for her notes and test corrections.

During the first hour of Mid-Terms, you and Kaminari cram studying, trying to get every last detail of your study guide before the terms.

All three of you did okay on the Mid-Terms. Of course, Jirou scored higher than the both of you, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.  You all didn't talk for the rest of the day until Kaminari revived the friendships group chat.