Chapter 5

Be sure to vote,like,and comment if you like the chapter so far. It will mean so much to me and I want to be able to interact with people as well to let me know about what they think about the story.

Listen to Give Me Love while reading this.

Beep.Beep. I reluctantly struggled to wake myself up from the comfortable slumber I was in.

I stretched as I rose up from my small bed. The floor creaked as I padded to the other side off the room.

I considered skipping school today since my mom had gone to her day shift at Loon's cafe. I hope that she won't mind if I skip school while she's not at home.

My phone suddenly lights up and buzzes indicating that I've gotten a text. When I check, it's a message from my mom.

Mom:
Hey honey, I just texted you to say good morning.Make sure you eat an apple before you go to school. Oh and don't you dare think you're gonna skip school just because I'm not home. I'm not kidding.Don't be a lazy ass,go to school.
I love you bye.x

I think it's kinda annoying how lengthy my mom's texts can be sometimes . It's even more annoying that she wasn't here, but already knew I was planning on not going to school.

After gulping down my cup of coffee, I head to the bathroom and take a shower. The shower is quick to calm my nerves and relieve me of any stress I may have had. Stepping out of the shower is always the hardest part, but happens anyway. I went to my bedroom, and got my clothing on for the day. After getting ready, I headed out the house, plugged in my earphones, and was ready for the day.

I missed the bus so I had to walk to school, I didn't possess a car that could help me with transportation so walking was my only choice. The walk takes about 30 mins.

The silence and emptiness in the hallways showed me that I was indeed late to school. I rushed to my first class, English. I've been in my new class for a total of 4 days.

Mr. Davis was facing the board when I walked in. The whole class stares at me as I swiftly make my way to my seat. Mr. Davis kept on writing on the board.

"Aura"Mr. Davis says , already knowing I just entered his class without turning his head "you're late." The whole class went dead silent. They all kept staring, even Jackie.

I suddenly feel tense and awkward before muttering a quick "sorry" to the teacher.

"It's okay just don't do that again, or you'll get a tardy."

Everyone else's eyes seem to have been taken off me and focused on the talk man writing on the board. I bring out my textbook and stare at the board, before Mr. Davis finally turns around and teaches us about how to advertise, advertisements and how they work.

Out of boredom, my eyes land on Harry. Why in the world am I looking at him?

I look at the desk where his head was buried between his folded arms. He was sleeping. I honestly didn't know why I was staring at him. His face was to the side so I could see his pouted lips, and long eyelashes. His bright green eyes were hiding behind his eyelids.

Jackie moved closer to his desk and softly caressed his cheek. It surprises me how she always felt the need to be lovey dovey everywhere. Even in school.

"She's so fucking irritating." a red haired guy with Hazel Brown eyes that sits next to me, whispers to me. I giggle at his comment before nodding my head in agreement.

"My names James by the way." he says sending me a sweet soft smile.

"Aura" I introduce myself .