"See you soon. :)" ||Part 1||

^Third Person POV^ Current day: February 11

Clay looks over to his phone when he hears a buzz. It's from George. He unplugs his phone and views the message.

George:Hey clay, you up?

                                                              Clay: Ya wassup?

George:I don't really know I kinda just want to talk to someone..

                                                  Clay:oh okay that's fine.
                                                  Clay: what about?

George:Us..?
___________________________________
Clay sat a moment, staring at the message. What did he mean by us? Best friends? Then it hit Clay what George might mean.
___________________________________
                           Clay: Well, what about us exactly?

George:Clay can I tell you something? Promise not to freak out or anything..?

                                Clay:Always any time. What is it?
___________________________________
Oh no-oh no-oh no. Clay panicked, waiting for the 3 jumping dots to pop into a message. He needed to think. What do I say..?
___________________________________
George:Clay, I like you.
    *Read 2:19 am*
___________________________________
What the mother loving fuck. George what the fuck. Clay what the fuck. I can't just leave him on read! Clay sat up on his bed and stared at the message.       I guess it's time I told him..
___________________________________
Clay:George. I love you.
___________________________________
George practically screamed! He had been thinking of this moment for 2 months, since he realized he was in love with his best friend. It was during a stream, Clay was particularly flirty that day. He kept calling George Nick-Named and saying he was cute, yet making fun of how George had never dated anyone. He couldn't stop thinking about Dream. George didn't know what to say after clays message, so he called. He really didn't expect Dream to even answer him. But this..
___________________________________
*Call from Gogy*

"Hey gogy" Clay said in a tired voice.
"Hi Dream" George responded, fondly.
"So umm.." Clay didn't know what to say. The Two were silent for a moment.
"Clay, I love you too" Dream could hear the smile in George's face as he talked.
"Hey umm, do you want to come to Florida in 2 weeks for sapnaps birthday? The rest of the gang is coming." Clay was really hoping to see his best friend  face to face.
"For sure! We'll have to plan it all out tomorrow cuz I'm really tired right now heh.." Finally! I can't wait, yes!
"Yeah me too gogy, text me when you get up tomorrow, goodnight, love you" Clay said with a huge smile.
"Goodnight Dream, love you"
___________________________________
George opened the notes app and began to plan.         What days am I free? February 26-March 15. 17 days is a while. Things I want to do in Florida? Go to Disney world, Go to the beach, Hug Dream..
George continued his notes till he was all planned out.
_________Current Day:February 12_________
Clay:Good morning gogy

George:Morning! I have planned what days I can come to Florida.

Clay:Oh good,what days?

George:I'm free February the 26 to March the 15.

Clay: yay! That's almost 3 weeks!

George:yep yep! Imma go eat breakfast talk to you later

Clay:Okay same ttys
___________________________________
After Clay had breakfast, he messaged sapnap.
___________________________________
Clay:Hey sap