The Final Battle Against King Mercenare!!

Lelouch was outside on the balcony on his little laptop looking videos Kaguya sent him on the day of Ohgi and Viletta's wedding day when he wasn't resurrected just yet.

What made him happy was seeing his love Crystal and his younger sister Nunnally having fun.When he heard in the video that Crystal still upset about him back then when he was killed and was not back yet! Knowing that Crystal did care for him,and was the most kindhearted,tough and beautiful girl he ever met was why he fell in love with her! Crystal then came to see Lelouch

Crystal: Lelouch? What are you doing up here?

Lelouch: Oh love,I was just looking videos I received from Kaguya.Ohgi and Viletta's wedding.Oh and by the way did you really miss me back then?

Crystal: I know weren't quite a couple back then...an almost couple...I actually did...I had a serious crush on y-you.

Lelouch: I knew from the start that you had a crush on me.

Crystal: Y-you...d-did!

Lelouch: From that shy and nervous you always used to do in front of me.You were even a bit shy when I came back!

You were even a bit shy when I came back!

Crystal: Oh yeah...I did...

Lelouch: But we're together now and you're more comfortable around me now.(he puts a hand on her cheek)

Crystal: I sure do! Lelouch...you really mean a lot to me and like you promised my brother that you'll protect me and you always do!

Lelouch: You are the most kindhearted,toughest most beautiful girl I ever met which is why I fell in love with you!

Crystal: Um...Lelouch I have to tell you something

Lelouch: What is it honey? (he puts his hands on her sad looking face)

Crystal: A while back before met you,when my mother faced with the threat of turning into a Distain, she split her heart into two,making me,Regina,Delta and Magnus the dark half. But luckily the Awesome Ones saved us from the dark.But I still fear it.(she hugs Lelouch crying) I'm sorry I didn't tell before!

Lelouch: Oh love! Its alright! At least you got to be the most kindhearted girl when you freed from the dark! (He raises her head up)

(Crystal and Lelouch were about to kiss When Suddenly King Mercenare came and seperated them with a blast of his dark power)

Lelouch and Crystal: King Mercenare!

King Mercenare: I'm back! Its time to finally Disdain you my daughter!

Crystal: No wait you can't!

(King Mercenare didn't listen and then uses his power to take Crystal's heart and Disdain it)

Crystal: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! (she then passes out)

Lelouch: Love! What did you do king Mercenare?! You took her heart!