Chapter 1: Speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk alone in a dark, narrow hallway. The only source of light is a little white dot in front of me, that always seems to get further and further away with each step I take.

I don't know how long I've been here. Two, maybe three hours. I just don't know anymore.

When I first arrived the only emotion that surged through my body was fear. That fear slowly turned into anger and now, it is impatience. I'm sick and tired of being in this cramped up hallway. Not only is it because I'm starting to get impatient, but it also comes into the fact that I have no idea why I am here, nor do I know how I got here.

"This has to be a dream..." I tell myself for the one hundredth time. I'm starting to go insane. I'm actually speaking to myself.

Now that I think about it though, I pretty much talk to myself for a living. I record with my friends a lot more rather then solo communtary. 

Flashes of playing video games with my friends skim through my mind. I immediately stop walking, quickly clutching my hands to my head. Every time I think about them this happens. What is happening to me?

"This must be what a headache feels like..." I dryly laugh to myself, as I remember the time I told my friends that I have never experienced a headache before.

The pain immediately gets worse, causing my knees to buck, I then collapse onto the ground.
"Fuck...Why?" I ask no one, BECAUSE NO ONE IS FUCKING HERE!

I let out a long sigh a slowly get myself up from the floor. I have to get out of here. For my friends and family. For The Crew.

I slowly move into a jog, which then turns into a run, and then a sprint. As I run down this hallway I start to think about The Crew and even though I can feel my brain starting to pulse again, I start to run faster. It feels as if I am running at impossible speeds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I know it's short, but chapters will get longer as the story continues on. I hope you all enjoyed this! Just a reminder that English isn't my first language...So if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes then I am really sorry~