Waking up

l woke up in a room with a pounding in my head. I sat up realising that i was on the cold and hard concrete ground. I propted myself against the wall, rubbing my head, trying to remember how i got here and what i was doing here. I looked around and saw a metal door. Escape! I looked around the room to find for items that might help me get out of this place, but couldn't find anything. I then felt for my pockets in my jeans and felt something small and hard, i took it out and realised that it was a key. Damn. How did that key get there?

I immediately went to unlock the door and was nearly blinded by the bright white light and its reflection off its well polished marble walls as i walked through the wide corridor. As i walked through the corridor, i made out two figures in white coats. As i walked closer i started to make out their faces.

"Hello?" I called out.
"Ah, Andrew pierce, hello my name is doctor vic, just call me vic." The first guy said.
"And i am doctor shawn, just call me shawn." Said the second man.
"Whose Andrew?"
"You! Duh"Vic said.
"Me, I, uh, i can't remember. Why can't i remember?" I asked in a state of confusion.
"Its okay, just let the side effects pass and you would get your memory back... well not all of it though."
"Wait, Whut?" I didn't even know what was going on at this point.
"Okay, i'll tell you all that you need to know later on, meanwhile, doctor shawn would bring you to a better accomodation then your previous one back there."

With that, shawn directed me to a room that had a televison, bed, table, and a bedroom. I hope that after this i would finally know what this was all about.