CHAPTER ONE

Awako Senju called her subordinates for a meeting in the primeval forest.

" I suspected that Orochimaru is disguising as the 4th Kazekage. However, Orochimaru just killed the real 4th Kazekage." Awako said. " This primeval forest will be a perfect place to rebuilt Hidden Sound  Village once we get rid of Orochimaru."

Then, Nimako Yamanaka began to speak.

" When will start our attack?" Nimako asked.

" The attack will be taking place in the Chunin Exams. That's where Orochimaru begins to attack the aging 3rd Raikage. Nimako, tell Ninkaku to lead our ANBU Black Ops once the invasion started while we are going to the Chunin Exams to participate. "

" We should call a peace negotiations with Hidden Leaf once we get rid of Orochimaru and his subordinates." Nimako said.

" We only negotiate once Orochimaru and his subordinates were dead." Awako said.

Later, Awako is already at the Chunin Exams to participate.

" Hi there." Naruto said.

" You must be Naruto Uzumaki." Awako said. " It's a pleasure to meet you."

" Are you also participated in the Chunin Exams?" Naruto asked.

" Yes I am. I spent my time completing 70 D-Rank missions, 100 C-Rank mission, 105 B-Rank missions and 75 A-Rank missions." Awako said.

Then, Sakura interrupted.

" Naruto. Why are you talking to that Hidden Sound ninja, they're dangerous ninjas!" Sakura said.

" Excuse me, I'm not a dangerous ninja of the Hidden Sound. I'm a leader of guerrilla faction called Hidden Sound Liberation Front." Awako said.

" Who is that girl with you?" Sakura asked.

" Hi there Sakura Haruno. My name is Nimako Yamanaka." Nimako said.

Sakura and Naruto were deadpanned.

" Are you kidding me?" Naruto said.

" You're in the same clan as Ino." Sakura said.

" It's long complicated. Please don't tell this to Ino." Nimako said.

" I'm a member of the Senju Clan." Awako said.

" You're a Senju?!" Sakura said.

" Senju Clan is extinct. There was one, Lady Tsunade is the last of the clan." Naruto said.