ʚ - ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ - ɞ

Valt Aoi

↳ It was like fate brought the two of you together—the alarm that didn't go off—when you both barely made it onto school grounds, panting and sweaty.

↳ The principal sent the both of you off with a warning and sent you to class.

↳ You both stared into each other's eyes for an eternity before bursting into laughter.

Shu Kurenai

↳ It was a peaceful day until a humble banana peel passing by decided to go and wreck it.

↳ A hand reached out to you, helping you up with a pull.

↳ After that was done and finished, he waved a goodbye and continued with his run.

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ "Rantaro & Y/N."

↳ You were grouped together for a project. Once you spotted each other's table, you both exchanged waves.

↳ Then quickly went back to focus on the lecture.

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ Your dad works under his dad, technically also with Hoji's father too.

↳ Hoji treats you like a sister. But Wakiya on the other hand treats you like a contagious disease.

↳ Now you're dressed up and down in mischief, and ready to show off your wits.

Daigo Kurogami

↳ You're a volunteer in the children's section of a local hospital,

↳ One day, a suspicious-looking dude wearing all black entered a kid's room. Worried, you go and check it out.

↳ Once you confront the stranger, he states that he's his brother while you wished you were six feet under.

Ken Midori

↳ It was the beginning of the school year.

↳ You were on your way to class when you spot a strange boy wearing puppets, cowering behind a potted plant.

↳ Once you skipped up to him with a hello, he sprinted away.

Lui Shirosagi

↳ "Watch it."

↳ "Uh...no. You watch it."

↳ You ran into each other on the streets, accidentally bumping shoulders with no clue who did it first. No you're just arguing back and forth with a intrigued crowd surrounding you.

Fubuki Sumie

↳ As Aiger's best friend, it was about time he introduced you to his friends at the school.