ʚ - ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - ɞ

Valt Aoi

↳ It was the next day and your alarm seemed to have taken another day off.

↳ You ran into each other on the pavement and did a unplanned race to the school.

↳ The principal sent you off to class on another warning—bless his soul.

↳ And that's how you found out about his name.

Shu Kurenai

↳ Curious, you went back up the park, in hopes to see the kind stranger.

↳ There he was, ruby eyes and all, launching alone repeatedly at the stadium in the middle of the area. You wanted a closer look at what he was doing.

↳ Of course, you didn't watch your step, and tumbled down to your doom.

↳ He helped you back up again.

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ You were suppose to meet up with him at the library, but he wasn't there.

↳ Turns out, you found him blading on the rooftops with his buddies.

↳ You had to remind him about the project and how it was due in 3 days, dragging him off by the wrist in front of his friends.

↳ He panicked after that.

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ You kept up with everything. All of their training, battles, runs—EVERYTHING!!

↳ He scoffed at you once you finished the launches before him.

↳ "You did them wrong,"

↳ "No I didn't."

↳ "Yes you are—here, I'll just show you instead."

Daigo Kurogami

↳ Back to volunteering the next day and you see the same boy again, sauntering into hi brother's room with two hands in his pants pockets.

↳ As it was scheduled for Ryota to have his lunch right about now, you had no choice but to go in.

↳ He said hello, and was surprisingly friendly despite his appearance. That's when his brother introduced the both of you to each other.

↳ "Daigo, Y/N. Y/N, Daigo!"

Ken Midori

↳ You found him during lunch at the back of the school, mumbling stuff quietly to his puppet friends.

↳ You bounced up—startling him enough to fly into the air.

↳ "Hi! My name's Y/N. Wanna be friends?"

↳ "F-Friends?" Spoke the tan puppet.