ʚ - ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴜᴛ - ɞ

Valt Aoi

↳ You both went blading after school, dropping by the Aoi bakery to fetch some snacks midway.

↳ You two were COMPETITIVE.

↳ So HAH—you beat him in a beybread eating contest.

Shu Kurenai

↳ He invited you over to his house one lovely afternoon.

↳ You accepted—but not after tripping and falling into the bey stadium.

↳ It was a movie night and it took three tries to get the popcorn right—as you kept dropping the bowl (until Shu had enough and carried it over to the sofa himself).

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ You two were studying together—after you snuck a peek at his semester grades.

↳ They were deep down in Atlantis.

↳ So you dragged him to the library—party pooper—and schooled some knowledge into him.

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ Hoji was sick and the rest of the bladers with Wakiya were all out of breath with excuses on why they couldn't come.

↳ You accompanied the blond up until the moon rose over the darkened, cloudless, blue sky.

↳ "...thank you, Y/N."

Daigo Kurogami

↳ Ryota had requested for you both to make puppets and join him in a play.

↳ You saw that Daigo was having trouble putting the thread through the tiny TINY opening of the needle and quickly walked over to help him.

↳ After you were finished and turned around with a smile, he was left with a faint red explosion.

Ken Midori

↳ It was a Saturday and the puppet show was canceled. Ken had an open schedule.

↳ You found him sitting by the small stream, exchanging many quiet words with Keru and Besu.

↳ Hopping up to him, you invited yourself in on the conversation and Ken suddenly had a busy weekend.

Lui Shirosagi

↳ You two apparently have way more in common than a sour attitude and the impression of a shark.

↳ You're also a blader, a shared a mutual feeling of Shu Kurenai.

↳ You spent your weekends getting your butt beat and bey burst.

Fubuki Sumie

↳ After school, you both began to walk towards the park...for actually unknown reasons ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ