ʚ - sɴᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇꜱ - ɞ

Valt Aoi

↳ Let's just say that Valt had many many pairs of the same everything—

↳ But it still shocked him to see you walk out of his room with his full attire and a bright grin.

↳ "Hooooow do I look?"

↳ "L-Like me—amazing!!"

Shu Kurenai

↳ Shu was busy with newcomers in the main area, so you were able to sneak into his room—to do nothing suspicious.

↳ "Y/N?—"

↳ "I'M NOT HERE!" ...you say with his jacket—from Turbo—over you like a blanket.

↳ "You look cute though..."

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ "Hey hey—if you're gonna wear my jacket, do it properly!"

↳ "Like a cape?"

↳ "Like a cape—wait, IT'S NOT A CAPE!!"

↳ "...I said 'like'."

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ "Hey look at me—I'm Wakiya—BOW DOWN PEASANTS!" You were dressed up as him and trotting around in front of the Bey Club.

↳ "Ehem..." You heard someone clear their throat behind you, someone very familiar.

↳ "Oh crap—"

Daigo Kurogami

↳ Ryota had healed and was now back at home, you were over too. Dragging you up to Daigo's room, he said that he wanted to try on his bandanna.

↳ "I don't think that's a good idea..."

↳ "He won't mind—you should try it on too!"

↳ "But—"

↳ "I mean..." you both turned your heads. It was the dark lord himself.  "I won't mind."

Ken Midori

↳ "Ken! Kennn!!"

↳ "What—Y-Y/N?! Why do you have my jacket?"

↳ "I was gonna give it back to you when I found it on the bench—but I decided to wear it! Hooow do I look?"

↳ "Cute—very...cute—e-excuse me."

Lui Shirosagi

↳ "How do you battle wearing this fluffy thing—doesn't it get hot?"

↳ "That only happened to losers."