ʚ - ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʟʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟs - ɞ

Valt Aoi

↳ 15%

↳ You're both friends with like, everyone you meet—so...

↳ But he will be a little jelly if you're paying more attention to someone else—as will youse :3

Shu Kurenai

↳ 25%

↳ It really depends on what and who.

↳ Valt he'll be fine with for example—but if it's the White Tyrant, then that's an entirely different story.

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ 16%

↳ He's a fun dude, did you think he'd really care if someone was flirting with you—

↳ Yes, yes he would.  That's why there's the 16%.

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ 37%

↳ He doesn't like sharing—but that doesn't mean he'll pull you away from a conversation or go "hey, where's your manager?"

Daigo Kurogami

↳ 6%

↳ Just the usual small stuff—it can tick him off silently in a corner.

Ken Midori

↳ 13%

↳ If he sees you being uncomfortable by something, he will walk up and nudge you away—later asking if it was okay at a later distance.

Lui Shirosagi

↳ 35%

↳ He has other stuff to do and think about—but still wants your attention every once in a while—and not the attention of unwanted strangers on you.

Fubuki Sumie

↳ 15%

↳ He's a simple man ( kid ).  Fubuki won't step in unless you have the face that shows you want him to.

Toko Aoi

↳ 4%

↳ A sweetheart, knows that you're with him so he's not worried. 

↳ And if people are staring at you?  Well, they're just awestruck by your beauty!

Xander Shakadera

↳ 2%

↳ Hey, you can defend yourself if needed and you're too busy launching surprise attacks on him—the giant's got nothing to worry about.