✨40✨

seungmee walked down the halls of her work place, she held her head high and smiled "morning yuta" the girl said once she walked into her bosses room "seungme" he looked up at the girl then back to his papers

"what is it?" seungmee sat down on one of the seats that was available infront of her "i have great news and bad news" now yuta's attention was fully into the girls.

"spill" yuta lean back on his chair with his arms closed "let's start off with the bad news, sungchan won't be out until the next two weeks and i'm don't doing anything without him by my side" yuta nodded.

"and the good news?" seungmee smiled drop down to a blank serious face "i'm ready to close the case."

-

"you really told him that?" seungmee nodded, she was now in the same room as sungchan. he laid in his hospital bed looking at the girl who was unpacking his food that she bought.

"you still haven't told me who you saw that day seungmee" the girl stop moving and froze for a second "you'll see soon my love" sungchan just pouted his lips "stop doing that it makes me want to kiss you" sungchan smiled "then do it."

seungmee scoffed "here" she brought the spoon close to the males mouth "no you eat first-" "i'm not the one hurt now eat" the male rolled his eyes "you act like if i also broke my arms."

"i'll break it if you don't eat it sungchan" sungchan smiled "fine" after a couple of hours later seungmee once again stayed the night in the hospital with her boyfriend.

both of them were sleeping soundly and peacefully well not until seungmee's phone started to ring. she used her free hand to grab her phone from her butt pocket "hello?" seungmee said in a raspy tone.

"where are you?" she knew that voice from anywhere "yes yangyang?" she could hear a sigh from the other line "what's wrong? i'm with sungchan" she waited for the older male to reply to her.

"i need you to come to the office now, everyone is waiting for you" seungmee frown her brows "did something happen?" yangyang hummed "ok i'll leave a note for sungchan i'll come right now" the girl looked around for a piece of paper but nothing.

she gave up and opened sungchan's phone, she smiled by seeing how her sleeping face was the lock and home screen of his phone but that doesn't mean it could distract her from what she was doing. she opened his notes and made a new one, after writing down that she was going to leave she quickly kisses his forehead before grabbing her coat.

the 5'8 woman drove to the office in worry. "oh miss.nam" seungmee bowed before dashing to the office, once she got there she immediately opened it. she gasped at the sight "what the hell?!" she walked to her desk and picked up the shredded papers.

"what happened?!?" the girl looked up at them in shock "we don't know" seungmee was so confused onto why they would do this to her, first was her house, then her almost getting sliced on the neck, sungchan almost dying, and now her desk.

"wait... no! no! i have fucking important stuff about my case! i need them to prove my point!" the girl gathered the papers from the ground, trying to find her written work "seungmee there's no use into looking for it" seungmee shook her head "i need to find it!"

"seungmee-" "NO! i need those papers for when i throw this shitty person to jail! you don't understand."

hey hey hey! i hope you missed me- 💀