Prom Night

!! WARNING: This chapter contains smut, knifeplay, and minor bondage !!!

.

.

After weeks of pandering and making money in morally questionable ways, you managed to convince Miranda to go to the prom with you. You spent the night dancing and laughing with your friends, but more importantly, Miranda. You don't remember exactly what happened but Damien ended up pulling out some vodka and both Miranda and you ended up fairly tipsy. At some point late in the night, you were swept up by some of Miranda's buff serfs who dragged you over to a blacked-out limo.

You both sit across from each other and settle into the calmness of the limos secluded seats. She looks at you smugly as she moves towards you from the other side of the limo, sitting on your lap.

"Tonight was amazing V, but you know what could make it better?" Your mind wanders to all the amazing things you'd love to do to her, and more importantly all the amazing things you'd love for her to do to you.

"What Miranda?"

"I know what you've been writing about in that book of yours," She says.

"What book?" You reply timidly 

"The book you keep in your locker, your diary" She responds with a smile, you loved that smile.

"Oh, my journal... what did you read about specifically?"

"I know about the fantasies you write about my feet, the way that you want to lick them and suck them. I was thinking that maybe I'd let you.. after all, why not?" She says smugly.

"W- well.. ok then." She sits across from you once more and removes her shoes laying her feet directly onto your crotch, your head gets hot as you begin to realize where this is going. She looks you dead in the eye and commands you, only the way only a princess would.

"Kiss them."

"A- alright then, if you insist."

"You know your dirty little mind wants this more than I do, kiss them." You lightly kiss the top of her beautiful feet. From how close you got you were able to smell them and you could tell that she likely had a pedicure before this. It's almost as if she had been waiting for this moment.

"I know what you want.." she says, "You want me to let you taste my whole foot don't you? Here then." She aggressively shoves her foot into your mouth. You lick and suck her beautiful feet for what seems like hours in your head but really, is only a few minutes before she removes her foot from your mouth.

"Unbuckle your pants." She demands.

"What..?"

"Unbuckle them, take them off. I already know you're dying to have my beautiful feet rubbing up against your dick."

"Uhm, alright" You take down your pants and almost the instant that you whip out your dick she begins to crush it with the sole of her foot against your stomach.

"Hehe, is this what you wanted?"

"Yes.. please don't let this end. My mind is practically melting right now."

"Hehe alright.. we'll finish up once we get inside, it seems we've arrived."

You appear to have been taken to Miranda's castle, two serfs stand nobly at the entrance and bow before Miranda when you get to the gate and walk inside. You both make your way up to Miranda's room and once you're inside she grabs your hands.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I believe i should ask for permission before i do anything to you, tell me you want this." She says looking up at you.

"You can do anything you want to be Miranda." You reply. Miranda looks at you with a smirk and says:

"Get on the bed." Miranda has such a way with words, doesn't she? "Strip for me," She says with that same smug-ass look. 

You take off what remains of your prom night outfit and crawl on the massive bed, laying on your back. Miranda climbs on top of you placing her hands on your wrists and trying her best to pin you down as she begins to kiss your neck. You easily bring your hands-free from her weak grasp in an attempt to touch her beautiful body.

"Now we can't have any of that now can we, I'm the one in control here." You stare at her in surprise, you never thought you'd see a side of her like this before. But you're loving it.

Miranda moves gracefully off the bed and opens a drawer of an intricately gold-crested bedside table. Lifting your head up slightly you catch a glimpse of what she seems to be hiding in there, and to say the least, you are very excited. 

"Put your arms and legs out." She demands, cuffs in hand. You oblige happily, she cuffs your hands and feet to the bedposts swiftly. "look at how pretty you look like that, so vulnerable all for me, as you should be." She smirks and crawls on top of you, rubbing against your heat softly, you let out a small moan and she smiles. Miranda reaches over to her right and grabs something you can't quite see from her nightstand, you figure out what it is as you feel a cold, sharp blade against your throat.

"The more you whine, the harder I'll press this knife into your skin, understand?"

"Yes ma'am." you choke out, but your breathing hitches as you feel the knife press more into your skin.

"I don't think you understand y/n," She chuckles, "I don't want to hear a peep from you, got it?"

You nod, sweating slightly as you look expectantly up into her eyes. She smiles back at you and drags the knife down your chest slowly. Your eyes bounce between looking at her face and the knife and you begin to see a slow trickle of blood appear from your chest. You softly struggle against the restraints and quickly realize that the more you move the deeper the knife goes into your flesh, and Miranda doesn't seem to be against that. Miranda sits up as she licks the lingering blood off of the knife she's still holding, you feel butterflies in your stomach build up and you feel your erection growing.

Miranda seems to take notice as she quickly readjusts her body to bring her head close to your heat. Her tongue swirls around the tip of your penis and your head is thrown back in ecstasy. After teasing you for a good amount of time, she takes your entire manhood into her mouth, bobbing slowly up and down. She continues this motion as well as stroking the base of your dick with one of her hands, as the other slowly traces over the still bleeding marks on your stomach.

"I-I'm going to cum" You manage to say in between moans.

"Cum for me then daddy," she says looking up at you, this pushes you over the edge as you release your seed into her mouth and she swallows it all. 

.

.

Hey dudes I wrote this because my friend told me to so please don't judge me lmao, i hope you have a good day! love you <3 (ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc)