Her last words

"Mom where's my coat it's not on my bed where I left it" shouted Ellie
"Have u tried Max's room he had it on last night with his friends"
"Non why do you let him play with my stuff he has toys"
"Okay I will tell him next time is he is in your room but don't forget he is five years old he don't no about not tacking stuff from your room if you don't tell him"
"Okay love you mum bye"
"Love you Ellie have a good day at school bye"
It was the fist day back after the six week holidays and Ellie won't looking for would to school because they have a new p.e teacher witch is very Evil, but she was looking for would to see Luke her boy friend she has been with Luke for harf a year now. Ellie got to school and for best friend Tia came up to her give her a hug and said
"have u seen the new girl Megan your Luke is over there chatting to her it looks like he likes her and it looks like she likes him"
"Oh well Luke and me are never going to brake up"
"Okay but if I was you I would me mad"
Said Tia
The bell went it was time for class Ellie was looking for would to fist lesson because Luke was in fist lesson with her and it was maths she also like maths. In class Ellie was looking at Megan and Megan was giving Ellie a duty look but Ellie didn't no why Luke came up to Ellie and give her a kiss and and a hug Megan was still staring
"You okay baby what's wrong you look shuck up"
Ellie just said "yes"
"Okay class this lesson is over"
Ellie got up and wake out of class with Luke "one sec baby am just going taking to Sam"
"I'll meet you in the canteen"shouted Ellie
Ellie was waking slowly down to the canteen and she saw Tia it put a smile on her face but at the side of Tia was Megan Ellie just wake on Megan nug Ellie "what the hell watch where you are waking you idiot"
Said Megan, it was the end of the day Ellie was on her way home and her phone went beep the texs was from a number she didn't no the texs said (you smell girl u stink I hate you Luke likes me more then you and you no that I fact I am with him now and we are having so much fun he also said u are dump you smelly cow)
Ellie didn't no what to do at this pont she tex Luke to see if it was ture and he waited
Luke:(yes it is I don't like you now pluses and going out with Megan sorry Ellie she's better and fitter go and have a bath or go back to your bin)

She cries and screened he keeps getting messages now and it was Megan stuff like (no one likes u, you look like a dog, go kill your self)
It has been three days and Ellie has come home with a black eye and her bike has been stollen. On Saturday Ellie got a texs saying your ex's boy friend is good in bed so go kill your self your bin Ellie felt sick
"Okay my mum is out and brother is at his friend"
Ellie got a knife from the kitchen and locked her self in the bathroom and ran a cold bath the bath was no the knife was ready Ellie got in the bath And got out the knife and put it on her risd and cut and cut and she keeps cutting then she says "good bye"...
Her mother storms in the room her hart stats gunning help help but it was to late she was dead Megan had killed her.
7 years later
Max's went up to Megan and said "I hope you are happy your killed my sister"