The weasely house

Hey there I'm Maddie Weasley Molly Weasley adopted me when I was 5 I'm know 14 with brown hair that goes to my waist and blue eyes. Did I tell u I'm a witch well u know now and it's my fourth year going to Hogwarts for witches and wizards.
👾Maddie's pov👾
It was about three in the morning when I heard my brothers Ron gorge and Fred talking downstairs. "Guys shut up Ginny and Maddie are the first room upstairs"I heard Ron say. I began to walk down the wooden stairs as George said "mom you were right it was Maddie who was listening". "Oh shut up George" I said with some sass. "Good morning maddie"my mother and farther said. "Morning guys I'm gonna get change since no one told me Harry would be here" I said. "Sorry sis I forgot"Ron said. "It's fine Ron next time tell me or Ill dye your hair pink" I said with venom.
👻Harry's pov👻
"Umm why does she have to change" I asked once Maddie was in her room. "Bc she doesn't like boys to see her in her pjs"Fred said. "Oh umm ok"I said. "Mom Maddie took my freaking shorts now what do I wear"Ginny yelled as she ran down the stairs. "Ginny just wear my light blue jeans"Maddie yelled as she appeared next to me and wow was she beautiful her brown hair and her tan skin she's just wow but I don't want her to know that just not yet. "Maddison what r u wearing"Mr.Weasley stated. "I'm wearing Ginny's jean shorts and my black and blue striped t-shirt with Charlie's blue high tops and also my sunglasses"Maddie stated. "Alright as long as ur don't wear anything to show off ur parts"Arthur said. Mrs.Weasley could I maybe take Maddie on my broom to get something at diagon alley I ask hoping she would say yes. "Of course dear just be safe ok"Molly said.
💝Maddie's pov💝
"OMG Harry thank u so much" I said once we were getting on his broom. "Your welcome just hold on ok"Harry stated. "Alright" I said warping my arms around him and laying my head on his shoulder. I think i like Harry I mean we have been friends since I was 11 and he's just handsome with his jet black hair and crystal blue eyes there just wonderful. Harry look out I yelled as his broom hit a flying car and we fell off the broom but we didn't hit the ground I looked up to see who saved us and I saw..........

(Hey guys so I'm sorry for deleting this to times but I won't delete this one I'm keeping it so I hope u like it so far and ps I don't know own any of the Harry Potter charters I just own the ones I make up. So see u guys on the next update bye) ps her outfit is the picture on ur screen