Happy 20th Birthday, Fauna & Finn!

For this story only, Phantom Thief Miku and Fraud Casino Len are already a couple. Other than that, hope you enjoy!

The date was April 1st, 2021. Let's see what's happening in the Hightower casino. The casino was decorated with birthday decorations. Why? Because the Hightower twins Fauna (Fraud Casino Rin) and Finn (Fraud Casino Len)'s birthday is today. Fauna saw Brandi Vicks (Phantom Thief Miku) Thaddeus Oakley (Phantom Thief Kaito) and Thelma Friyodiem (Phantom Thief Meiko) come in the casino.

Fraud Casino Rin: Finn! There's your girlfriend!

Finn ran over to Brandi and hugged her.

Fraud Casino Len: I'm glad you guys came for our birthday.

Phantom Thief Kaito: We wouldn't miss this for the world.

Fraud Casino Len: So, Brandi, what do you feel like playing today?

Phantom Thief Miku: Hmm...what do YOU feel like playing?

Fraud Casino Len: How about some blackjack?

Phantom Thief Miku: Okay.

They walked over to the blackjack table, where Tenille Vaillant (Temptation) was.

Temptation: Hey, birthday boy. Came to play some blackjack with your girlfriend?

Phantom Thief Miku: You know it!

Fraud Casino Len: We'll take turns.

Phantom Thief Miku: Fine. I'll let you go first since it's your birthday.

Fraud Casino Len: Bring it on, Tenille.

After a really intense game of blackjack, Finn ended up being the winner.

Temptation: Impressive, Finn.

Fraud Casino Len: Okay, Brandi. Your turn. Good luck.

Phantom Thief Miku: Thanks.

After another intense game of blackjack, Brandi ended up being the winner.

Temptation: Congratulations, Brandi.

Phantom Thief Miku: Yes! I won!

Fraud Casino Len: Good job, Brandi.

He kissed her on the cheek.

Temptation: Aw...young love.

And so, the people in the casino continued to have fun.

And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, Fraud Casino Rin and Len. And also happy 9th anniversary to the song of the same name. I'll see you guys in the next story!