Chapter 1 out of 2

One day when it stop raining I came outside to see if their was a rainbow.Their was a rainbow but when I saw it Something came flying out.It was a unicorn!!When it was going down it look like it was sad and lost I said "are you lost or something".The unicorn she nodded her head then I said"what's your name?".The unicorn said something but I couldn't understand her.She tried to tell me  but before she could say something I said "you have so white hair like snow from winter".She nodded  her head. I  said "what is it is your name snow".She shook  her head I try again"winter"? She nodded her head "oh hi winter". Her horn lit up she spell it out it said"I'm lost can you help me.I said "yes I will help you but I have to keep you  somewhere nobody can find you because nobody in my family they don't 't believe in unicorns.you know what I don't care what they say because your real and I get to bring it that I have you can you be here forever?".She made horse sounds I said " what? "Then her horn lit up the minute after I understood what she said she said " Of course I will stay where I came from they wer mean and rude and your so kind and loveable".I said "thank you winter".so off we go to the lake and swim then ask "can you be my ride to school every day".