Intoduction

( A/N Hey everyone! This is my new story. I hope you enjoy. Please say if you want more! Well enjoy!)

My name is Crash Rumble also known as (Y/N). I am the sister of two of the Fabulous Killjoys. Party Poison and Kobra Kid, but I know them as Gerard and Mikey. The rest of the Fabulous Four are Jet Star and Fun Ghoul. Or Ray and Frank. They are both like brothers to me. I love them both. Well one thing I must tell you is that Frank and Gerard are together.

Well I best tell you how I look. I have (H/L) (H/C) hair. I sometimes wear (F/C) hair chalk. My eyes are (E/C). I don't look like my two brothers I look more like own mother. She had the same look as me, but she died protecting me.

The first thing I remember about BL/ ind is that they killed my mother and father in front of me. At this point I was being held captive by them. They had also got my mother and father. Luckily Gerard and Mikey were with the rest of the Fabulous Four. The people who held use captive shoot them right in front of me. That made me want to change. The first thing i did was distance myself from everyone. My brothers the most. I blamed myself for our parents deaths.

It took my months to get close to them again and now I'm closer then ever to them. Well now time to show you what a sort of normal day is like.