Chapter 1: 16th Birthday

"Kiki git uuuupppp!" My 4 year old sister Brooklyn yells in my ear. "It's yur birfdaye," she exclaims.
"i know that, I'm 16 today!" I let her know that I'm excited.

I head downstairs and there is a bright blue and pink banner that says, HAPPY 16th KEATYN! But no one is downstairs.
"Mom, dad" I ask, a bit nervously.
"SUPRISE!" They all chime. My mom, dad, and Tyson, my older brother who's in college trying to get a teaching degree. Science, he says he wants to teach.
"Thanks so much guys!" And we all hug. Dad sits down at the table and pulls out the Blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. Mine is served first, and it just looked so tempting I couldn't help but grab another piece of bacon from moms plate, then I giggle at her. She allows it and we go on with breakfast, pleasant conversation happening. At noon we are going laser tagging.

TIME SKIP TO DINNER

"Laser tag is literally the best. Thanks everyone. "

"I've been waiting all day for this." dad says with a cake and 3 unlit candles on top.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. happy BIRTHDAY to KEATYN, happy birthday to YOUOUOYOU!!!" Dad lights the candles and turns off all the lights.

"Now make 3 wishes. 1 for each candle." Mom says.