chapter 1: episode 1

In 2080, on earth 2-i89 twin brothers name Harold and Jerald were born to there parents who later died in car accident where they got hit by a truck, when Harold and Jerald parents die they were sent to a foster home and up to when Harold and Jerald turn 13 they were in the foster home and that's how they were put in 
A classified government organization(beyond the shadows) where boys where taken from foster homes and were trained to be agents of the organization. When Harold and Jerald were put in that project they were injected with nanites that can make there body protected and enhanced Harold and Jerald intelligence, agility, marksmanship and it gave them different powers like super strength and telepathy, Harold got the the power  to read and talk to people minds and Jerald got the power control and enter people minds. They trained endlessly until they got there first mission when they were 16 years old, the mission was for them to acquire microchip from POSS(private organization of secret storage) there plan was for Jerald to incapacitate the guards and after that Harold read one of the guard's mind and get the code to open the electronic vault to get microchip, but the code wasn't in the guard's mind so Harold uses is hacking skills to open the vault after that Jerald takes the microchip and they get on back to the helicopter and go back to base. When they did everything they forgot disable the security and they left traces of there presence in the area. But when they gave the boss the microchip it turns out the microchip was a dummy chip and and real one was stored at a different facility of POSS, Harold takes all the blame because he calculated the microchip to be at the facility they went and he screams in failure while Jerald comforts him and tell him that its there first try so there will be errors and because Harold and Jerald failed the mission was assigned to another group of agents named Alex and Lexor.