chapter 1

On August 17, 1997 a girl named Kassandra was born.

As she grew up she lived and ordinary life just like other kids.

She had dark green brown eyes that almost seemed black, pale skin, skinny body, and dark brown wavy hair that would stretch down her biceps.

She was an introverted, and didn't like talking much.

Just like any other kid Kassandra went to school, made her homework, played with her friends, and so.

Only until she was 10, then her parents got divorced.

So she moved out with her mother to a new apartment close to her school, so that she would be able to walk alone without fear.

Two years later, when she became 12, her mother started got a new boyfriend, started going to clubs and bars every night, and would smoke weed and get drunk.

She would even abuse Kassandra for not a logical reason.

Kassandra grew up to hate her mother, and would do whatever it takes to stay away from her.

Kassandra had no friends at school.

She always looked gloomy, that she has been even been a bully.

Her seemed worthless to her, even though that on the inside, she actually had a kind warm heart.

She made a good deed everyday, but no one would notice.

And that's how her middle school was like.

Until the opening ceremony of her first highschool year.... (Rest in chapter 2)