Chapter One-

"Get ready for school Gyna! We have a major test in Mr. Mark's class today. You can borrow my history book if you need to." I yelled as my projected voice filled all of the rooms in my house. Gyna is my twin sister. Almost everyone thinks it will be super awesome to have a twin. Well I have news for you, it sucks. Ask the people who has a twin, it isn't the greatest thing in the world. "I am finishing up! I have a few strands of hair to curl. Put the book in my bag, I didn't study at all." She said so plainly. Gyna, pronounced 'Jee-nuh', is the most popular, most preppy girl in our school. Since she is popular, that makes me popular too, right? Wrong. I am that one kid in the back of the classroom. The ' Goody Goody.' I would rather be called 'up-tight', than to work at McDonald's for the rest of my life. 

        I had my hair curly always. It is naturally curly, and I like it. I usually wear camouflage. Today I wore a camo hoodie and grey leggings. I take tests better when I am comfortable. If you are a guy and you're reading this, girls love leggings. "Brady is taking me to school today, so don't bother." Gyna stated. Brady is her super rich, super popular, every girl wants to have him, every guy wants to be him, super cute boyfriend. I don't like him. He drives a Hummer. You're car is based upon your personality. You have to be a jerk to drive a Hummer. I drive a truck. I am a tom-boy, that's my personality. I have always had a truck. His name is Bruce. He is orange and a cream white, but all of that is covered with splotches of rust. 

        I throw my bag into the bed of Bruce and hopped in my car. I turn on my old-fashioned radio which began to play "the Old Crow Medicine Show.' As I sing and occasionally danced at stop lights, I glanced over to my left noticing Gyna and Brady making out like crazy. Their tongues weren't even in there mouths, they were latched together on the outside of their mouths. Gross. I look forward mentally disturbed at the red light turned green. I pull into the school's parking lot and saw a fight. Of course one of the kids fighting, was our school's typical bad boy, Addison. I couldn't recognize the face of the other kid, but quite frankly, I am not interested.

        It's Friday, so there is always some sort of nonsense down the hall with the cheerleaders, of which includes Gyna. I think cheer leading is just an excuse for the football players and teachers to watch them slut-it-up and dance weirdly. Sadly for me, Gyna brings the slutty dances home with her and Brady. I was also not interested. I was interested in farming, and that was it. I am not interested in math, cheer, fights, drama, and definitely not boys. 

        Ring- The bell for first period rang. "Everyone please take your seats." Mr. Mark began. Mr. Mark creeps me out. His wife is two months away from being eleven years older than him. No wonder he teaches history. "Turn of your devices and put away your bags. The only thing on your desk should be a writing utensil. No talking otherwise you get a zero in the grade book. Good luck." He explained for what seemed like forever, I don't need luck just give me the darn test! 

        Gyna, of course, had all the answers on her phone which was inbetween her legs so she doesn't get caught. Her phone hasn't been the only thing between her legs for a long time. I hate sharing a room with her. She ruined my black pillow. Or should I said she and Brady. Ugh. I hate them.

        Test was over and the bell signaling us to leave just rang. I walked down the hallway to my next class. As I turn the corner, smack!