revenge

Later that night i entered the flesh containment and i found that the body that was there yesterday is now just blood. I was more then scared by the terror that was there,right infront of me. I was angry and not ready to but i did it anyway. I picked up the M60 gun and battled the flesh.

It was remarkable i knocked that creature out and i was not even scrached an inch. It was late that evening that i found out i was in a whole mested up world and that death was in my hands. I entered the armor and weapon shop it was just a penny for a rocket lurncher!! I was in shock as a strange black cloud covered the room and two bright red eyes and a white mouth appeared out of thin air. It seemed the employees of site 19 call it the scarlet king or scp 001 to be presice.

It was soon that week end i found a blue wird alien thing. It was shaped as a triangle with a round bottom.
You see i love writing storys but only short ones and we are 3 quarters past and soon its the end of the story.

Anyway i was in a rest room but there was no other poeple anywere. Its one of those nights that ghosts are real and the normal becomes a paranormal so that was the time i got stuck forever and im writing this in the place this story is based on.

                           The end