Claustrophobic

⚠️blood⚠️
⚠️burns⚠️
⚠️abuse⚠️
——————

It was a normal day at l'manburg. I didn't see any of my family in years. They didnt let me to. But of course my family thought I didn't want to see them so they were angry. Ranboo recently left because he had enough off tubbos shit. He was just like jschlatt...no. Even worse. He would mentally and physically torture me for what my family done to the city. Of course I didn't blame them. They just wanted revenge. Tubbo and the others tortured me because I was the weakest of the family. No one knew Ranboo left l'manburg and was spy for techno, Phil and Wilbur to get revenge. No one but me. Ranboo didnt know about the room though. He didn't even know I was tortured. I was claustrophobic and they knew. That's why they'll put me in a small room, beat me there and then leave me there. It only made things worse. Panic attacks, thoughts, it all went worse.

"S-stop... tubbo...f-Fundy..." today was tubbos and funny's turn to beat me. I was in the room begging to let me out. To stop beating me.

"Hah? And why would I do that. You're just going to be like your family but much much weaker. I don't know if they even see you as their son or brother. You're one weaker and two they think you betrayed them to stay with us." Tubbo said as he laughed and burned me with a torch. I screamed out in pain. Loud enough for Ranboo to hear.

Ranboo's POV:

I was told to be a spy at l'manburg. They wanted to one know the next plans so they could ruin it and two they wanted me to keep an eye on Tommy. They told me he betrayed them but then again they didn't believe it themselves so I had to make sure what the rest was saying was right.

I was walking on the path to the community house when I heard a loud scream. A familiar scream.  'TOMMY?!' I thought. I knew it was Tommy. I ran to the screaming to find a tiny house. It had one window. I hided in bushes as I heard voices that weren't Tommy's. As I waited for a bit I saw tubbo and Fundy walk out laughing.

"DID YOU SEE HIS FACE?! IT WAS HILARIOUS!" Tubbo said as he laughed. They walked away after locking the door. I ran to the window and looked trough it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Tommy was lying on the floor. All beaten and burned. I knew I immediately had to call techno. This wasn't good.

"TECHNO?! ILL SEND YOU MY CORDS COME TO L'MANBURG NOW" I yelled in my phone as I tried braking down the door.

"what's so important? You're on speaker by the way. Wilbur and Phil can hear you." He said.

"GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW! IM NOT PLAYING AROUND." As I said that I hanged up. I was still trying to break it down. I didn't know what happened but I knew this was serious and wrong. I send the cords where the tiny house was to techno aswell. He was on his way.

15 minutes past as I finally broke down the door. As I was about to run in I heard techno yell as he saw me.

"WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT NOW YOU ENDERMAN LOOKIN-" he said as I turned to them. My face was full worry, tears that it shocked them. I couldn't talk and just ran in to where Tommy was laying.

"Why are you just running in?" Wilbur said as he walked into the house and lets out a gasp. He ran toward the blond boy.

"TOMMY?" techno and Phil yelled as they ran to his side aswell.

"Ranboo What the hell happened here." Techno said coldly.

"I-I don't know. I was w-walking towards community as I-I heard him scream in pain. I w-went to check it out and came to this tiny house. Tubbo and f-Fundy walked out and laughed at him as they locked the door. I called you immediately after I saw how he was. And tried to brake the door open." I said. I was concerned about the boy.

"T-they left him here?! HES CLAUSTROFOBISCH GOD DAMMIT. HE TOLD TUBBO HE WAS." Phil yelled. Claustrophobic? I never knew. That would be so much more trouble for the boy. I was deep in thought until I heard a soft groan. It was from Tommy.

"TOMMY?!" Wilbur yelled as he saw his brothers eyes open a little.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here..." he asked.

"THAT DOESNT MATTER. HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?!" Techno yelled. He was angry. Angry his younger brother had to go Trough all this.

"I-I don't know... m-maybe A-almost A y-year? He said.

"A YEAR? TOMMY, WILBUR WAS BANNED ALMOST A YEAR AGO. IS IT THEN THAT IT STARTED?" Phil asked as the boy nodded.

"T-they always b-beaten me, b-burned me, even A-almost drowned me. They t-tortured me b-because I was t-the weakest o-off the family. T-they told me if I-I fighted b-back they w-would do the same t-to you guys... I-I didn't w-want that..." he said. Everyone was shocked. Techno's eyes filled with anger.

"Who?" Techno asked angry.

"E-everyone... e-everyone except r-Ranboo. I-I knew r-Ranboo w-was with y-you guys..." he said as he looked at the ground. Phil hugged the poor boy and wrapped his wings around him. He whispered in his ear. "You're all save now Tommy. We're taking you home. They won't hurt you again..." he said. Tommy buried his face in Phil's chest. It was wholesome to see. A few minutes past and Tommy felt asleep in Phil's arms. Phil picked him up bridal style and started flying a bit so he would be home faster.

"Ill kill them all Tommy... don't worry." Techno said. I was happy to say I'm kind of part of the family. Even though I wasn't adopted by Phil or was a brother to any of them... I was like the cousin?

—————
There will be a next part!
(1059 words)