ROUGH

o n e  s h o t
____________________

It's been months that you and Nanami had been married, happily-married to be exact, and you wanted to try having a baby.

"Kento..."

"Yeah?"

"Should we...try having a baby?"

Nanami's eyes eventually looked at you, it did look like that he "hasn't" thought of having a baby since when both of you got married. You looked down, regretting saying those words.

"Y/N,"

"I'm sorry, I don't want to rush you."

"no, that's not it."

"What is it then?"

"Do you want to have a kid?"

Your eyes sparkled, giving your husband a hint that it says yes. Nanami stands up to go to you, then gives you a tight and warm hug that you always like.

His hands go to your waist and his hands were warm, his left hand roamed around your body and your ears turned red. Nanami chuckles as he noticed you were so red, he likes it when you're flustered.

"Yes, I do...Nanami."

"Well then, should we?"

You hear his words, making you a bit nervous as you weren't sure if you really want to have a kid, and both of you need to take responsibility for all the baby's needs.

"Mhm."

"Are you sure?"

You faced him with no hesitation saying,

"Yes, I'm sure."

-

"Should I try using that candle?"

Nanami says while waiting for you to change to his favorite lingerie he wanted you to wear.

"Kento."

You open the bathroom door, Nanami looks at you with his mouth open.

"Damn..."

Nanami smiled.

"Come here."

You walk up to him, Nanami patted his thighs signaling you to sit on him, you sat and felt his member hard.

"You're hard."

"Oh I know."

You crawl down and you took his hands to your hair.

"Hold it."

Nanami laughs.

You take his belt off and his pants off.

You gulped and see his member hard and twitching, you start off slow, using your tongue to his tip. Nanami groans as he held your hair and he looks at you while whimpering.