Ed Sheeran Romantic Imagine

Imagine you're sitting at work and you get a call from your boyfriend Ed , telling you how much he misses you and he can't wait to see you later . You can't help but smile like and idiot while listening to his soft voice whispering in your ear. You quickly get finished with your work and run to your car, thinking about Ed . You turn on the radio and kiss me comes on, you start to tear. You get home and you unlock the door , all the lights are off.

You: "Ed? Are you home"

You hear the water running . You run upstairs to the bathroom and see that ed is running a bath. Ed turns around and you see his bright ginger hair , his gorgeous eyes and smile in front of you. You walk to him and hug him tight , he cups your face.

Ed: "Baby, I missed you so much"

He kisses your lips softly and passionately . You get lost and drop everything in your hands , your knees get weak.

Ed: (Y/N) you look so stressed , I'm running a bath, come with me

You look at ed and take his hand , he pulls you into the bathroom slowly. He turns all the lights off and puts rose petals in the bath. He lights a few candles. You stare at him and to cant believe that this man is yours. Hopefully forever.

You feel to warm hands touch your hips from behind, he runs his hands up to your shoulders , taking off your shirt, then unclipping your bra, tossing them to the floor. You turn around and Ed already has his shirt off . You hug him and you slip of your skirt and panties. He takes off his jeans and boxers.

Ed: let me get in first (Y/N) , so you can sit on my lap

Ed gets in first and then you slowly slide in, sitting softly on his lap. You rest your head on Eds chest, as you feel his strong arms wrapped around you. He pecks your neck , leaving love bites.

*45 minutes later*

Ed: baby , lets go to sleep.

You: as long as I'm with you.

Ed gets out first and wraps a towel around him, then gets you out. He wraps a towel around you and picks you up wedding style. He slowly carries you to your bed room. He drys you off and takes off your towel. He hands you his blue onesie and you slip it on. He puts on a matching onesie. He picks you up again and puts you in bed under the white duvets. Ed crawls in next to you. He holds you face in his warm hands and kisses your lips slowly.

Ed: I love you (Y/N)

You: I love you too Ed

Ed kisses your forehead and you fall asleep together. You're the happiest girl in the world.