>:)1(:<

Chapter 1

Yes! it's summer. I can go dirt biking all day. Wait the boys. Gosh dang it! I growled and kicked my dresser. Of course they won't expect a girl because girls are living porcelain dolls. Stupid idiot boys. Why can't they get it in their heads that girls are just as capable as boys. I stormed around the room, trying to find something to kick... or do. Wait my outfit has always been too big it makes me look like a boy and I can tuck my hair on my helmet. Yes! That would work and then I could shock them all. I twisted my ring, something I only did when I was anxious. The doorbell rang. I raced upstairs only to trip. Gosh, I tripped allot. I knew who it was because all of my friends were loud, except Ruthe. Ruthe was a selective talker and only talked when pressured to. She always had her ankle-long, dusty hair pulled in a high pony and secured with an arrow. That arrow was her "special" arrow. Today since it was summer, she had her long bow slung across her back and her arm guard on. She never left the house without her old, worn-out deer hide boots. I offered her something to drink as she paced around, twisting her necklace that her mom gave her before she passed away. My mom also gave me a necklace before she passed away. We raced outside and hopped on one of my many dirt bikes. We raced out into the landscape. I didn't have my driver's license, but, I did have my ATV license, which meant that I could drive on non-populated roads. Such as the road near my house which lead to the forest, or to school. We got to the fork in the road when we saw the group of boys. What the heck! I threatened them with a roar of my engine.

"Real cute Krista. You really think that will scare us off," one of the boys (Bryan, A.K.A. the leader of the group) questioned. With no hesitation Bryan sent a boy (this one's name Isaiah) after Ruthe! Ruthe hopped off the dirt bike she borrowed and drew her bow.

"I am not afraid to shoot," Ruthe said aiming at Bryan.

"Ruthe! No," I said pouncing after her. Ruthe withdrew her bow and put her arrow back in her quiver.

"And where exactly are you porcelain dolls headed," Bryan said as the boys snickered.

"We are headed to the forest to hunt," Ruthe said sheepishly.

"And practice for the dirt bike race in a couple of days," I said proudly.

"Girls can't do that stuff," Isaiah said as the group walked off.

"Maybe we should head back," Ruthe quivered.

"No way! Are we really going to let them control our lives?"

"M-maybe."

"No, Ruthe snap out of it! We are going to show them that girls CAN really do this stuff. Besides boys are idiots"

"You're right it just seems the harder we try the stronger they get."

"True, but with enough work and effort, we can conquer them."

She nodded then we were off to hunt and race. I hunted with daggers. When we reached a good part of the forest, we saw the boys were already there waiting for us. Oh well. We jumped off our bikes and started walking.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the two china dolls," Bryan said. We both growled at the name we are any thing but china dolls.

"Isaiah, take that Ruthe character for a private talk." Ruthe growled as Isaiah death-gripped her arm.

"Oh no he didn't," I snarled. I ninja roundhouse kicked him in the head.

"Ahh," Ruthe shrieked. She didn't like violence which didn't make any sense since she was a hunter. Isaiah fell to the ground as I landed the kick.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up mean by Taylor Swift and blasted it; singing along and dancing, and poking the boy's chest. Then Ruthe joined. They kept backing away and we kept advancing; I was sick of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl2pqVDDGWU Ruthe went and climbed a tree, looking for a deer; I suppose. She sat, slumped, then sighed. I climbed after her and sat next to her.

"Is everything ok Ruthe?"

"Ya. I guess this thing got me," she said as she flipped over and hung upside-down.

"And what is this thing?"

"The boys they know we are just as capable as them but they treat us like china dolls."

I flipped upside-down with her. I think better when I'm upside down. It drives the teachers crazy. Hehe I like it when me and Ruthe hang upside-down in our seats. It is kinda hard to write upside-down, but we got better.

I wrote this whith the help of @phoenix_tears75 She i s really cool and Katrinavampgurl and @katandpaige14. They all helped so they get shout outs in most chapters