𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 {8}

~~
"Bye, Princess! Love you!" You heard Jin say before you scurried of with Danwoo, in a hurry.

He dropped you to your school and your day officially started.

Time passed, and soon, the time you were waiting for arrived.

"Lunch time!!" One of the boys in the class exclaimed. You grabbed your backpack and headed downstairs, to meet Xuimin when you realized what Danwoo told you yesterday.

"Right...he's not coming..." A sigh escaped your lips. But hanging out for no reason wouldn't hurt right?

You left school and promised yourself to be back after 1 hour, 30 minutes. No, your break wasn't that long. Just that the history teacher was absent. So you had some extra time at hand.

You were roaming around, suddenly wanting to eat ice cream. "Danwoo Oppa...please can we go to the ice cream parlor...?" You asked. "No! U-uh...I mean which one? The one near the mall?" He asked. "No! The one which is close to the school" you clarified.

"I-I can't take you there!" He said. "What? Why?" You raised a brow. "Seokjin sir and Namjoon sir are in that parlor" He said. "Uh...no they aren't...I just tracked them on snapmap. They are at home" You flashed a smile. "They forgot their phones at home! But they're in the ice cream parlor" You said. "No they aren't...wait...I'll show you...can I have your phone?" You asked, politely.

"No! I don't have it!" He said. "Oppa...please!" You pouted. "Ugh! Fine..." He sighed as he handed you the phone.

You dialed your brother's number. "Hello? Danwoo? Is everything okay?" Namjoon spoke up. "Oppa...it's me..." You said. "Ah, Y/n? What happened to your phone?" He asked. "It died. So I put it on charge" You said. "Oh ok. But why did you call?" He asked. "Uhh...I left my biology textbook at home. And I really needed it in an hour or 2. So is it okay if you send someone to bring it to me. If you're at home..." You said.

"Uh yeah...I'll send Jihson with it." He said. "Is jin Oppa home?" You asked. "Yeah he's watching TV. Why?"

"Just asking. Ok then...bye" You said before ending the call. "See, both of them are at home. Now can we go?" You asked. "F-Fine..." He said before leading you to the car.

"U-Umm...actually it doesn't feel righ-

"So let's not go?!!" Danwoo exclaimed. "No I mean...I'll inform my brothers..." You said, asking for his phone. You left it at school so that they don't track you.

"Hello, Danwoo? Is everything okay? Is Y/n fine?" This time, you called Jin. And you weren't surprised when he gave a similar reaction. "Oppa, it's me..."

"Ah, princess? What's wrong? Where's your phone?" He asked. "It died so I put it on charge" You explained the second time. "So why'd you call?" He asked.

"Oppa...I got my period..." You pouted, informing him. Danwoo had left to give you both some privacy. So you were kinda comfortable with explaining what you wanted. "Wait, didn't you get it this morning? You're not prepared? Do you want me to pack up some stuff and get it? Do you want a day of-," You cut him off before he could rap more.

"No, no! I'm prepared okay! I have pads and stuff!" You heard him sigh. "Than what's wrong, princess?" He asked. "O-Oppa...I want ice cream" You sighed. "And?" He asked. "Can I go to the ice cream parlor with Danwoo Oppa?" You asked. "During school?" He asked.

"Uh...I have a free period. And I'm really craving ice cream...please..." You pleaded. "Fine...but be with Danwoo at all times and be careful okay? Also, hand over the phone to Danwoo" He said. "Yayyyy!! Thank you sooo much! I love you!!" You went to Danwoo hand gave him his phone, also telling him that your brother wanted to talk to him.

The pink hoarding on the highway indicated that you were almost there. It felt like you could already taste the ice cream. You pulled out your phone, which Xuimin gave you and decided to text Sangmin.

Sangieee ♥️: Yes, Mademoiselle?

Me: I'm skipping History. Wanna join?

Sangieee ♥️: Not really...I have to help my friend with a date. Srry

Me: It's fine, I'll see ya later. Bye

Sangieee ♥️: Bye!

You kept your phone back as you were really close to the parlor.

"We're here" You got out of the car in a hurry before entering the ice cream parlor. "Miss Y/n...I forgot something in the car...I'll be back" Danwoo said before leaving. You grabbed your purse, looking for your wallet except...

You left it in the car.

You groaned before heading out. But...

Your eyes fell on the other side of the road...

"Xuimin..." A faint whisper left your lips. "Y-Y/n!" He screamed as he pulled away from the kiss, his eyes now on you. "B-Babe...I swear this is not what it looks like!" He said...running towards you.

Tears left your eyes. All the emotions you felt ever came flooding to you. You couldn't explain what you were feeling. Betrayal, anger, sadness. All of them. One feeling being stronger than the other.

Was it just periods? Or was it the pain? Mostly because you did see a bright future with Xuimin.

"Baby...I need a second chance...please..." He begged, tears leaving his eyes. "N-No...I'm sorry...please leave. I can't do this anymore. You could've just told me if you liked someone else...I would've let you go..." You scoffed. Tears weren't stopping, and at some point, it was getting embarrassing. But both of you couldn't care less...

Xuimin had literally no idea why he would hurt such a gem like you.

(A/N: Yes bbys. Y'all are gems)

And he wasn't someone who would act all psycho and kidnap you later on. He accepted the fact that he hurt his love.

He would try to get you back...but not the way every mafia does...

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word Count: 1039 ♥️