Getting Drunk #2

(Requested by AWolfsJourney )

2pVanoss: *Drunk* Hey. . .*Walks up to you* Y/N. . . *Hugs you with a blush* You know. . .I really, really like you. . .and. . .*Grabs your chin* you fucking belong to me, alright? And to no one else. . .alright? *Kisses you*

2pWildcat: *Drunk* Mmmm. . .Y/N. . .*Hugs you, and giggles* Found you~! I. . .like you. . .so much~. . .*Blush* You're beautiful, kind, and so sweet~. . .*giggles, kisses your cheek* Y/N~.

2pMiniLadd: *Drunk* . . . *Walks up to you, then kisses your forehead* . . .I. . .know I've not been honest with. . .my feelings for you. . .I. . .really don't. . .*Hands shaking* . . .*Hugs you* Please. . .just don't fucking die. . .please. . .*Sniffles*

2pTerroriser: *Drunk* Y/N! *Hugs you* I love you so much~! *Giggles* I. . .I think you're wonderful~, and I'm. . .soooo in d-deep love with y-you~. *Kisses your cheek & giggles* Y/N~. . .love-love~. . .

2pMoo: *Drunk* Ugh. . .fuck. . .god. . .*Blush* fucking dammit! *Pulls you into a kiss & pulls away* You're fucking adorable and I love the shit out of you! *Hugs you* You're fucking mine, Y/N. . .and I'm gonna murder every single piece of shit who fucking looks at you. *Pulls out his gun* I'M GONNA MAKE A FUCKING MASSACRE!

2pNogla: *Drunk* Oh boy. . .*Leans on you* I think I'm. . .having a trip to past. . .oh~ *Hugs you* here's my wonderful lover~. *Kisses you* Love you~. You're so cute, oh, Y/N~. *Showers you in kisses*

2pLui: *Drunk* Fuck. . . *Tugs your shirt* Y/N. . .*Hugs you* pay attention to me! I need you. . .more than anyone. . .*Blush* but. . .don't. . .h-hit me, okay? I. . .want huggies. . .

2pBasically: *Drunk* Y/N! *Shows a device* Look at what I made! I-I'm gonna. . .blow up the base! *Giggles* It's going to. . .be amazing! Cause- cause fuck discreet! LET'S FUCKING B-BLOW! *Laughs*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Drunk* Ah, fuck! *Shoot icicles, turns floor into ice* Go to hell. . . *Skates over to you* Y/N~! I fucking love you, you sexy son of a bitch~. *Skates around* Damn. . .I hate my life. . .I should just end it. . . *Lays on the floor* Aww, I'm so sad. . .*sigh* I hate everything it pisses me off! *Slams his hand on the ice, cracking the floor* But I like how fun it can be~! *Giggles* Daww~, my guns are adorable~, and my lover is soooo pretty~! My life is horrible & awesome! *Laughs*

2pBryce: *Drunk* . . .Y/N. . .you know. . .I really think you're wonderful. . .like. . .sacred. . . *Sigh* I don't even know if I should be touching you. . .the shit I've seen around. . .my hands are tainted with blood. . .Haha. . .I don't fucking deserve to be with you. . .do I?

2pDelirious: *Drunk* . . .~ . . . *Takes your hand* . . .~ . . .~ . . .~? (Y/N~. . .I really, really like you~. . .I know I'm shy and stuff sometimes, and I'm sorry. . .but tonight, I really want to feel you~, will you take me~, my dear lover~?)

2pOhm: *Drunk* Oh my~. . .*Loosens his necktie* I feel so hot~. *Lays down on a table* The table feel pretty nice~. . .my love. . .do you love me? I love you dearly~. . .you. . .won't. . .hurt me. . .right? *Reaches his hand out to you, shivering a little*

2pDroidd: *Drunk* . . .*Sigh* . . .Y/N, I'm. . .horrible, aren't I? Ha. . .I can't even. . .reconcile with my only brother. . .always dragging the past. . .I'm not. . .improving with my honesty. . .I. . .*Tears up* I'm just. . .so. . .I hate myself, you know? *Hands shaking* Always alone. . .scared like a child. . .ha, Lui would laugh his ass off if he hears this. . .I just. . .*Sniffles* I just. . .wanted to. . .be loved. . .but it's always Lui. . .not me. . .*Cries quietly* I'm sorry. . .I'm sorry. . .I love you. . .but I w-worry. . .that you're. . .gonna leave me alone too. . .

2pJiggly: *Drunk* . . .*Hugs you* My dear Y/N~, you are so beautiful~, and I love you so much. . .but. . .I'm a bad man. . .I. . .killed so many. . .even took the future away. . .I promised to never. . .do such thing again. . .I. . .can't lose you, please. . .forgive me. . .

2p407: *Drunk* Ahhhh, shit! *Hic* Y/N~! *Hugs you* My absolutely perfect BABE~! I really love you, and you love me, right? I wanna. . .just tango all night with ya~. *Chuckles* Oh baby~. . .I. . .just need you. . .okay? *Kisses you softly*

(Which one of their reaction did you like & can deal with?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)