Sinister

I bet you don't know me.

Even if you do, it wouldn't matter.

I don't know where to go next.

--x--

I was a brunette, very shy..

I still joined in group activities though.

I was in boy scouts for a period of time. I was ten.

It was okay, until it all started.. and I don't know.. I just started feeling insecure..

I became more timid. I basically felt alone.

You know, whenever ten year olds feel this way, people always say it's just because of a stupid reason.

But I just didn't know why I was feeling this way, I was just in doubt all of the time.

Talking was never easy. I didn't have any friends. Except...

Him.

But with him, I never felt a little bit bashful and like I wasn't important.

I cried a lot. I was so sensitive. I felt unloved.

My mother was going through a hard time too. I had a younger sister that had just passed away. I don't know why.

I wasn't told anything at all.

Maybe I was just sad about that.

--x--

Years passed.

Life had gotten better.

My mother, on the other hand, was a bit crazy. She was single. Her boyfriend had left us with little money.

I was thirteen.

Recently I had realized there was something a little wrong..

That feeling. It was back.

That feeling of being unwanted.

Although, no one else seemed to know, I started getting a little more stressed out.

A lot.

Unless she came into the picture.

She had became my friend somewhere in the school year. We bumped into each other in the halls one day.

We started hanging out.

She was my only real friend. Except..

Him.

He was diagnosed with cancer... a few months ago.. and passed.

He was my best friend. He made me feel like I had a place in life. That I wasn't some useless piece of trash.

But when he died.

I had no one to tell my thoughts.

My secrets.

I kept it all in.

Something in the back of my mind was screaming at me. I tried many times to figure out what it was.

So one day, I blurted out all of my feelings to her. Everything.

She thought I was going crazy. Like my mother.

I begged her so many times to believe me.

She never did.

Eventually.. she stopped talking to me.

We were no longer friends. The saddest thing is, is that I was in love with her.

She was so beautiful and I had told her so many things.

Then she goes and leaves me in the dust. Trampled.

I went into my room and cried.

I had this weird feeling with the world all of a sudden.

Like nothing was right.

What was this sudden adrenaline rush? I immediately ran into the end of the hallway.

I started tearing off the wallpaper. Ripping it off as fast as I could. Beneath the wallpaper there was a pair of sliding doors.

It was as if someone had carefully hidden the entrance to a closet or small room.

I discovered that the doors where nailed shut. I tried to think of if we had a hammer. I dashed into the kitchen and started digging around.

Nothing.

I went back to the wooden doors and examined the nails. They weren't too big. Maybe I could pry them off with my hands?

I tried. But failed.

Just then I felt a presents behind me.

It was my mother.

"Need a hammer sweety?"

I quickly muttered thanks and began taking the nails off one by one.

After pulling out the last nail, I slowly opened the sliding doors to reveal the small hidden room.

Looking inside, I saw that there were white walls of the little space were covered with words scribbled in red crayon.

Over and over again the words practically screamed out of that little room.

"Mommy im sorry let me out mommy im sorry let me out mommy im sorry let me out..."

I looked back at my mother. She was crazy. At that point it felt like all the weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

It was my mother who had killed my younger sister. That was the reason her boyfriend left us. This was the reason I kept thinking weird thoughts.

This was the reason that I am who I am.

My name is Anthony.

I am sixteen years old.

My mother was arrested for murder of my younger sister.

My best friend's name was Ian. I visit his grave every once in a while and just talk to him about my life.

The girl, Kalel, ended up being a total slut and I'm now glad that I had nothing to do with her.

I am still going to school and living an almost normal life. Other than being an orphan.

But that's another story...

(A/N) Aye. This story was a little creepy/ random/ scary/ weird, buuuut it was fun to write. I may write more but this is the start. Also yes, it is a one shot. So ye. Remember to vote and comment cuz I needs ta know what u think. And yes again. It is Anthony Padilla, Ian Hecox from Smosh and Kalel Cullen. Alright. See ya.

.•Elise•.